Getting Ready

Harry had been long gone from Louis' bed but he half expected him to still be there. Excitement coursed through his veins as he realized today he was going to marry his best friend.

"Louis! Open the door!" Yelled Zayn, "it's time to get your ass up! It's your wedding day."

"I'm coming! Chill." Louis just wore his boxers but he wasn't at all nervous when Zayn came in the room.

Zayn rolled his eyes, "Did you just wake up? It's already 9 am there is so much we have to do!"

"Zayn, that means the wedding isn't for like 11 hours. Can't I just go back to sleep? I can wake up like an 5 hours before and get ready." His best man looked appalled at the idea.

"NO! This is your wedding day Louis Tomlinson. You will be awake for how ever long I tell you to be. Drop and give me ten."

A secret that nobody knew was that Louis was slightly afraid of "Wedding Zayn" so he did as he was commanded, "Mate, this is my wedding day. Not my first day of the fucking army."

"Training to be a husband is no joke Tomlinson. Now get dressed."

Harry walked in his room after a walk to find both Liam and Niall tapping their feet angrily. "What have you been doing?"

"I was going on a walk to clear my head. Today is a really big day and I just needed a moment."

Liam softly stared at him, "yeah we know, but get in the damn shower! You cannot be sweating on your wedding day." Harry stared at Liam asking him through his mind if he was serious, "Go!"

Hazza: Hey, how are you doing? Is Zayn screaming at you yet?

Lou: Yeah, he's been screaming at me to do push ups like I'm a soldier getting ready for war. It's fucking weird. What about Liam and Niall?

Hazza: same thing. I think they just really care. Anyway, I have to get in the shower now.

Lou: can I join you?

Hazza: ooh you know how badly I want you too. Don't tempt me.

Lou: Fine. I love you

Hazza: I love you too