Evergreen

"Everyone please clear the dance floor! It is time for the lovely clouds first dance. Also, please welcome Ed Sheeran to the stage. He will be performing Thinking Out Loud. Everyone positioned themselves, ready to see Harry and Louis dance.

Louis rested his head on Harry's chest, "Did you think we would make it here? You know, when everything bad was happening?"

"I always knew we would make it. Love defeats evil, Louis." Both of their hearts glowed and their eyes shined. The warmth of each other helped them forget about all of the people watching them.

"And, I'm thinking about how people fall in love in mysterious ways. Maybe just the touch of a hand." Ed sang. It reminded them of their own weird love story.

Soon, the song was over and everyone joined them to dance to What Makes You Beautiful. The crowd danced the night away celebrating the couple, but no one was happier than Harry and Louis.

At the end of the night they sent Harry and Louis away with a sparkler send off as they ran to their limo. This would be the day that they remembered for the rest of their lives no matter what happened. This was their Happily Ever After. 

*

*

*

*

Author's Note: That's it! It's over. I feel like I didn't do my best on this book and it was really bad. I am just so creatively drained right now, so I will come back and edit it if you all want more details. I tried my best. I'm really sorry. I don't want to disappoint you all.

Questions or concerns can be commented here.

My Instagram is 1d_supermancarrots. Vote, comment, follow, and read my other stories if you feel like it. Byeee besties.