Rose Petals

Rose petals on the floor. Rain pours outside the door. Hold you tight because you are mine forevermore.

    Guests started to fill up the seating area outside. Small bouquets of light pink roses, sage leaves, lavender, and some sort of white flower that no one knew the name of were tied to the back of the chairs. Some people had already arrived like Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry, Bebe Rexha, Lewis Capaldi, James Corden, and of course their families.

    The wedding ceremony was outside looking off at the garden behind them. The walkway was a light lavender color with small bulbs of light on the sides. Everyone was talking with each other excited about the wedding starting in just 30 minutes.

    Louis stood outside waiting to see Harry. They both decided in the early stages of wedding planning that they wanted to have a first look at each other before anyone else saw them.

    Harry nervously walked out in a Louis blue suit while his soon to be husband wore a white one. "Oh my god." tears formed in his eyes, "You look so good!"

    Louis started to cry, "Look at you! I waited for this day forever." They kissed each other and hugged. This day was full of happiness. "I brought you a present. It's a letter."

"Oh, thank you. I didn't bring anything though." Harry slightly frowned.

Louis placed his hand on Harry's cheek then gave him the letter, "That's ok my love. You are enough."

The letter read:

Harry, these were going to be my original vows but I realized everything I say in this are feelings just meant for us. You are the light of my life. I never knew what it meant to be completed by someone before I met you. You keep me stable.

Every morning when I wake up I am so lucky because it is next to you. Everything that we have gone through over the years doesn't matter because we are here now committing ourselves to forever. Harry, you are my past, present, and future. You are all I've ever known and I am so happy I get to spend the rest of my life right next to you.

My absolute favorite thing about you is your heart. It is so big and you care for so many people. You showed me how to love in a way I never thought imaginable.

Last thing before I finish this letter, I know in the ceremony that it will say "Till Death Do Us Part" but I want you to know that, that isn't true for us. When we die our souls will find and love each other forever, because like I said, you are mine forever and always.

Sincerely,

Louis

Tears were streaming down Harry's face, "I love you so much. I can't wait to marry you." Louis hugged him, "I love you with all my heart."

Louis hugged and kissed him on the nose, "Let's get married, Hazza."