Forever & Always

Forever and Always is not enough time to be by your side. What can I say to sum it up in one line? Nothing, because like I said we are running out of our lives and I'd rather spend it loving you than trying to explain why.

Night Before Wedding:

Louis and Harry decided that the night before the wedding they wouldn't sleep with each other because 1, bad luck and 2, they both still needed to write their vows. Louis wrote best in the quiet, while Harry wrote best with music so that was never a good mix.

Louis Tomlinson got out a piece of paper and began writing everything he thought onto the page. He wrote about all of their trials and tribulations. He wrote about his promises, his love, his thankfulness for Harry. Of course Louis would have to condense it, but later on, as a gift he would give this to his future husband.

His pencil broke many times and hours went by until he had the perfect speech. It read:

Harry, My Hazza, I am so happy that I get to marry you today. I have imagined this day ever since I looked into your eyes. We've been through a lot of shit but we made it through and this is our moment.

Here are my promises to you: I promise to always cuddle you even when it is scorching hot outside, I promise to protect you from spiders, I promise to get you the remote even when you left it all the way across the room, I promise to try ever recipe you ever make even if it sounds horrible, and I promise to hold your hand in the dark to let out the dog.

Although all of those promises are true and great, the most important promise I will make to you is that I will love you until my very last breath. I love you, Forever and Always.

Louis promised he wouldn't cry but that was out the window because he was marrying his best friend tomorrow.

Harry Styles was having a hard time writing his vows. What was he supposed to say? How was he supposed to say it? He didn't want to do it too soppy but all so he wanted it to be meaningful. So far he only had the word, Louis on it.

There was so much he wanted to say, but there wasn't enough time, so Harry called Louis. "Louis, I'm sorry to wake you, but I just wanted to talk to you before tomorrow."

The boy on the other side of the phone smiled, "No, it's ok. I love to hear your voice. Are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah, I am. Just a little nervous is all. I am so excited to see your face." Harry imagined kissing Louis in front of everyone and it gave him chills, good ones of course. "I am having a hard time writing my vows. I just don't know how to say it all in a couple of paragraphs. I want it to be perfect."

"I'm sure it will be great my love. Just write down everything and then condense it." Louis frowned realizing one side of his bed was empty, "My bed is so big without you in it. Cold too."

"Then how about I just come to your hotel room? We are only one floor from each other." Harry was never a superstitious person, it was Louis who told them that they couldn't see each other before the wedding.

"Ok, fine, but you have to leave in the morning before anyone sees you." Harry was already at his door before he hung up. "Hi Love." Harry kissed him and they fell asleep in each other's room.

Harry woke up in the middle of the night and the words flew out of him like a running waterfall. When he was done they read:

Louis, I have loved you since I was 16. You have been by my side through everything. I was so lucky to fall in love with my best friend.

Every time I spend with you is a time that I cherish. Forever is a long time, but with you it seems too short. When the whole world tried to break me down you are my armor. When my own thoughts become too much you quiet them. Every moment I remember before is dull because you make my life colorful.

Alone I am just a flame but together we are the sun. I love you, Louis William Tomlinson.

In the morning Harry kissed Louis' lips lightly before sneaking away into his own room. This was going to be the greatest moment of their lives.

*

*

*

Author's Note: Heyy! Tomorrow is the day. I am going to try my best to post it all in one day but it is split into many parts because of how in depth it goes. If you have the invitation the location is a real place! So if you want to look it up and see where they are getting married you can!

Also, either today or tomorrow I will be posting a deleted scene from this book in my one shots book called If It Were True.

Questions or concerns can be commented here.

My Instagram is 1d_supermancarrots dm me if you want a personalized invite! Vote, comment, follow, and read my other stories if you want too! Byeee besties