27

Cleo

I woke up the next morning with snack wrappers, empty bottles and containers all over my bed and bedroom floor.

After texting Vinnie yesterday, I DoorDashed almost every snack that was a comfort food for me and locked myself in the room for the remainder of the night.

I obviously didn't think about the repercussions of opening a shit ton of snacks and leaving it all over the place. So here I was, with a big garbage bag in my hand cleaning up all of this shit.

Usually I wouldn't mind doing this, but I was clearly still pissed from yesterday and I had gotten my period so all of my emotions were heightened, like I was a fucking vampire on vampire diaries. You know what they never talked about though? Do vampires get their periods?

Like it's a good topic to discuss, like I get they're dead an all but they bleed blood like the rest of us, so whats up with that?

Anyways, I was just going through it the whole morning and didn't feel like getting out of bed after cleaning my whole room.

But Mila wouldn't let that happen.

She called Dixie over and they dragged me to this group get together that our friends were having.

Halloween was coming up within the next two weeks, and they've wanted to keep this tradition up of doing spooky things for the month of October. I missed the start of last week because I was busy, but now that I was free I would be able to partake in all of the festivities.

Vinnie was most likely going to be there, and I knew Kio also would probably be there and that didn't sit well with me.

I didn't know who this girl was that Vinnie was so keen on calling his friend, but I don't know if she's going to be there, and this unwelcoming feeling I felt when I got into our friends house seemed to had set the tone for the evening.

It was a scary movie night, so everyone dressed in their comfy attire tonight. I wore a bleached sweatshirt and sweatpants that matched, pairing the outfit with my jordan 4s.

Earlier in the day I had braided my hair, so I just wore the braids in a half up half down styles, with one braid out in the front that framed my face.

Instagram