36

Cleo

I grew fed up with being on the ski slope after I realized that almost everyone on the mountain could ski better than me, including the younger kids that were there with their parents.

Embarrassed and annoyed, I decided that I would just head to the room and take a mini nap before we all had dinner together.

Dixie and Charli arranged a cute little dinner for all of us and we all thought it would be a good idea. This trip was about bonding and in order for all of us to grow more into our friendships with each other we have to be around each other and learn from one another. I for one, know almost everything about everyone here so I don't really need the dinner, but I'm going because free food and I'm great company.

I got to the room around 2 pm and took a nap for like 4 and a half hour nap.

When I awoke Vinnie was already there laying in his bed scrolling on his phone. "Good Morning sleeping beauty." He smiled, as I rolled my eyes. "Oh fuck off." I grumbled, falling back against the pillows.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed..."

"Yes, I did. But that nap was actually wonderful... I needed it." I tell him, as I sit up in the bed. From the bed, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My hair is completely all over the place, and I have a sweat stain on the front of my sweatshirt because of how hot it was while I slept.

I took of the sweatshirt, leaving me in my sports bra and I grabbed the scrunchy that was on my wrist to tie my curly hair into a high ponytail.

"Better?" I asked Vinnie, gesturing to my hair. "I liked it either way." He tells me, and I can't tell if it's a lie or the truth. He always tells me what I want to hear, but I can't say the same for him.

I got up from the bed and took a quick shower before the dinner that we were going to.

The outfit that I picked out was extremely comfy, just a light brown zip up hoodie with some black ripped jeans that I paired with sunglasses for dramatic effect.

I did my makeup like how I always did it, brows and foundation only in areas that I felt like could use the coverage. After that was all done, I pulled my hair into a cute half up half down style and decided to take some cute pictures while I waited to leave with Vinnie who was still getting dressed.

Instagram

262,717 likes cleodoram on a christmas getaway w/ some friends

262,717 likes
cleodoram on a christmas getaway w/ some friends... I'll be back soon <3

View all 1,617 comments

milacobain oh kiss me
>cleodoram stop it bc u know I will

nessabarret i miss you, come back
>cleodoram baby ily

thechrisdaniels come down b4 i eat all of these breadsticks

user omggg u look so cute