The Frog Prince

~ ~ ~

It was the day of a performance play, the UA is waiting for everyone's performance, some of them are excited to see their favorite Class--ehem Class 1-A.

Anyways, it's only 6:00 am. The Class 1-A is now fully awake and prepared, except for our protagonist who's still sleeping peacefull-

"DEKU! WAKE UP!!" A familiar voice said, knocking at the door.

He groaned like a dog would do before rubbing his eyes, he stumbled down across the room and opened the door.

"Huh...what the fuck Kacchan? It's fucking Saturday." Uttered Izuku, still in his scowl face.

"Deku..did you forget something?"

"I forget to brush my teeth."

"Exactl-- NO! IT'S TIME FOR PLAY DEKU!!"

"DON'T YELLED AT ME DUMBASS!!"

"S-sorry! It's just..it's time for the performance play!" Katsuki informed Izuku blinked his eyes before deeply sighing.

He remembered that his mother will watch the play.

"Dammit." He cursed under his breath, as he looked back at his best bro, "Give me a minute, I'm going to prepare."

"Yes, boss!"

"Tch."

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

After an hour, the Class 1-A find their selves in backstage. They are preparing from props to role players.

"Come on Yaomomo! I'm going to fix your make-up!" Gushed Mina, dragging the Vice President.

"Slow down!"

"Where's Iida? He needs to suit this already." Jirou asked, looking around.

"Iida-kun! Come quickly!!" Uraraka beamed while waving her arms, noticing the President who's now in Sonic Mode.

"I AM HERE!" He exclaimed.

"Did you just catchphrase All Mi-- you know what, just dress this." Jirou shoved the dress to him which he quickly run away and went to the boy's locker room.

"Okay! The people who are gonna dress as flowers, sky, sun, and tress. Be prepared!!" Jirou informed while holding a paper.

After a half-hour, Mina made her presence with a satisfied face. The others looked at her with a confused face.

"Everyone! Let's welcome the beautiful princess of Class 1-A! Yaomomo!!" Her enthusiasm said and revealing the Vice President.

They looked at her with awe, and drool from Mineta obviously. While Momo awkwardly smiling at the attention she's getting.

"Damn Momo, if I'm not straight I would totally date you." Jirou bluntly said, while Momo sheepishly.

"Beaut-" 

Mineta was yeeted by Asui.

"Anyways! That's all done! Now! Where the hell is Midori!!" Mina shouted in screamed, holding her hands between her hips.

"Deku said he'll be in a minute." Bakugo calmly said, walking towards them who's dress in a tree suit. "This costume is kinda itchy."

"Same." Todoroki monotone said, wiggling his butt for some reason. Iida came out as everyone looked at him before looking at him in awe.