Two Musicians, One Music

The title is cringe but that's okay, I'm cringe, you're cringe, we are all cringe. Wow, finally this person decided to update? Holy cow, that's weird, that's suspicious.  

I know its been ages to update but now! here you go! thanks for all of your vote and comments, I appreciated. 

...

A flicker of fire lights the crowd at the group of people, the Class 1-A glances each other before looking at the two musicians across the wild firewood. One has a serious face while the other just stare shrugging. Jirou could feel a sweat from her forehead, gulping her saliva at those menacingly emerald orbs that staring her soul. "Are you gonna stare at me or what?" she asked, slightly blushing of embarrassment, noticeable by the latter.

"Isn't bad to stare a beauty like you?" smirking himself, Izuku crossed his arms with a satisfied hummed, he chuckled charmingly when a blush hardened on her cheeks. Mina cheered behind with a wolf whistle and said, "oh! Jirou's gonna fall~" she cooed.

"Shut up pinky!"

The duo pervert had their notebook with their hands, scribbling some notes from their master on how to swoon a woman's heart even tho, woman don't like them-

Jirou sighed deeply before timidly glancing at the latter, "so? are we gonna start or...?"

"Now, now, just singing and no challenges?" mused Izuku, raising his eyebrows. "What about a prize for winner and loser." his lips twitch into a smirk that made Jirou gulped.

"What offer do you have?"

"If I win, a date with me." with that, the chaos erupted loudly of his blunt statement. Jirou's eyes widened comically before she explode into a tomato, while Izuku was just smirking, unaware of two person's glaring his soul.

"D-date?" Jirou whispered quietly, her heart was beating loud much to her disliking. Not helping since Mina was squealing  in the background. She looked around to see her classmate's having a different reaction but she notice the unreadable reaction from Uraraka, she understand her, the brunette is obvious to her feelings to Izuku.

But what Jirou left confuse was Momo, the vice class was watching them in the distant with this troubled expression, she was gripping her dress unnoticeable and those onyx orbs were hardened. Jirou gulped, staring again to Izuku who's raising an eyebrow. What could possibly Midoriya see in her?

She wasn't like the other girls in class, round and big breast that can drool over while she just is what they call "flat-chested". Adding to the fact she wasn't feminine much. So why? she couldn't help but too feel a little selfish.

"Deal." her statement surprise her classmates, even Midoriya. She bite her lip before asking, "but what would my prize if I had won?" she never cheated into challenges but this was different. She was being selfish. If she is asking, he is attractive, with those skills from music, who wouldn't be? it's nice that someone aside from her father had a taste and skill from music. 

"Well," she snap her thoughts to him, he wasn't the usual smirking just like Bakugo, he has this frowned lips but she pushed that aside. "it'll be only fair to the woman, you can do whatever you want to me." and there it it, the infamous smirk but she was too focused about his statement.

You can do whatever you want to me? is he serious?

Mina let out a whistle, "damn! kyo! you have this whole buffet if you won!!" she exclaimed, laughing and enjoying the reactions she's getting. And of course, Iida was already scolding them for the inappropriate behavior. But Jirou was still confuse about the whole challenge.

"What do you mean 'whatever' I want?" she receives an eye roll from him.

Midoriya respond, "just like I said, whatever you want. And common sense, not some 'inappropriate' one or that what sonic said." he glance to Iida and Mina for some reasons, the pink girl only booing him. Jirou bite her lip again, a habit whenever she's getting nervous along on how she twirled her earphone.

She's now becoming conflicted about it, on the other hand she wanted to date him for... her reason and his offer wasn't bad either, she could ask him a date- wait, no! 

are you serious? you been falling from the guy who wasn't himself? get yourself kyouka

A big sighed heard from it, let's just do this. She look at Midoriya again, "okay, deal but how do we know who's the winner and don't?"

He let out a huge smirk, "simply, whoever had the loudest cheer is the winner," he glance towards the class, "now, I want a fucking fair fight here, there are rules; no using quirks or any kind of instrument, just you're fucking voice and hands. Lastly but more fucking importantly, no bias."

Iida, the other had, sighed on his aggressive language. He wanted to scold him but he knew he wasn't going to listen. While others seemed to surprise at Midoriya's statement but agree as well. He glance at them, "any fucking problem?" he receive an open silence made him pleased, "good, let's start shall we?" 

Jirou gulp for the third time.

...

HI! yes its short bc I'm just starting to adjust myself for my old books that its been a year. I know, i know, i can hear you're complaining and whining abt it. Later for that, now give me ideas of music, like a duo one. you can also add any ideas on how Jirou developed her feelings from him or how their battle would be.