Finally

-Okay, hear me out, that pic is so cute! I mean look at the Bakubabe!!-

"WHAT?!"

Yelled the audience in shock, confusion, and disbelief, staring at the host who's sweating bullets. Present Mic didn't expect this, as well Midnight besides him.

"I thought Class 1-A would win..."

"Yeah, I mean frog prince is really good!!"

The Class 1-B win their victorious, all of them were left flabbergasted and never to expect, except for one. 

Monoma begins to mockingly laugh and boast their victory to them in the audience, making the others slightly disgusted at his impression, especially to the parents.

Class 1-A only stood in shock, froze at the place backstage with mixed emotions. No one can utter a word nor move slightly muscles, but the most affected one was the Vice President.

Her guilt rising through her heart, can't describe any words. All she was thinking was a failure to herself. Her lips quivered, trying to speak but chooses to be silent.

"Uhm..."

Present Mic's voiced trailed off awkwardly, causing them to look at him with a hint of curiosity. He was sweating bullets with an awkward smile making the chimera sipped his precious tea.

"I may slip my tongue, but the actual winner is the Class 1-A! With a total of 98% of their scores! Sorry, Class 1-B! The winner of the first-year performance play is Class 1-A!!!" He exclaimed to avoid the awkwardness, as the crowd was quickly celebrated and chants it.

"WE WON!!!" Mina shouted in delight, unconsciously hugging the green-haired teen who's not unamused, followed by the cries of the Class 1-A. Monoma, however, was left silent on his desk, staring at the abyss of nowhere.

"Congralutaions Class 1-A!!" 

.

.

.

"That was something." Muttered Izuku, while walking back at the backstage, after giving an award, a bunch of squealing fangirls runs after him but with the help of his classmates, they successfully got inside safely. 

Denki scowled, crossing his arms of disappointment, "Not fair, you got all the girl's attention, Mr. frog-turn-into-handsome-prince." He hissed, gritting his teeth.

The One for All user gives rolling eyes at his remark before shrugging, as they are about to go outside, a familiar buff figure pop-out of nowhere - All Might.

"HAHAHA! I AM HE-"

"Shut up old man," Cutting him off, Izuku was annoyed at his catchphrase, it's like he's hearing his voice every goddammit day. As the buff figure turns into a skeleton spitting blood. "What do you want old man." Todoroki's senses are tingling. 

Toshinori knew about the situation between Young Bakugo and Young Midoriya, he was utterly confused about how to react so he shrugging it off. "Well, I came by to congratulate you on the performance you did." He praised with thumbs-up, in the background, Todoroki was seemingly eyeing suspiciously. 

"Tch."

"Oh! All Might! Thank you!!" An exhilarating voice said, looking at the source he found to see Bakugo who's shinning shimmering splendid insight, the former number one hero sweatdropped, thinking it was really weird to see the polar opposite of the duo.

"Yeah, no problem."

"Izuku!!"

'SHIT!' He internally screamed, urging himself to run away and sweating a lot, on the other hand, Bakugo gulped at his regret decision calling his lovely Auntie to watch along with his mother.