The kiss(?)

"What?" Uttered Momo, looking at the frog with a blank stare.

"Allow me to company you," Izuku started, "We can play together, sit at the same table and share food. We could even share a cup and sip some wine together!" 

Momo looked at him, thinking he's the crazy frog she met.

"And when the night falls, we can sleep together!" 

"If you agree with all these conditions, I will help you to retrieve your golden ball." Izuku added with a happy smile. 

'What's this frog going on about..? Being friends with the princess?'

Momo looked at Izuku who's innocently humming in the well, smiling.

'A frog deserves to only be around other frogs, sitting at the bottom of a well croaking.'

Izuku titled his head with a smile, waiting patiently at the response of the princess.

'It can't possibly be anyone's friend.'

Momo sighed deeply before speaking, "Okay..."

"If you help me retrieve my golden ball, I will promise you anything." She smiled sweetly.

"Really?!" He exclaimed with the purest smile.

"Of course!"

The frog immediately leaps back into the well, shocking the Princess before scowling.

"Hmph, let's see how you're going to get it." She growled, but only a second, her golden ball came back as her eyes widened. "My golden ball!!"

Izuku came back, tired and wet. "Heh, how that Princess?"

"..."

He opened his eyes to see the Princess running away, "Hey!"

The Princess continues to run as she could, not caring about the frog who's trying to get out of the well.

"Wait for me-" He stumbled his foot in the well.

'What an annoying frog.' Momo thought with a displeased face, running away.

'I wouldn't want to be friends with any frog!!'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mhm!! Father, this steak is delicious!" Momo exclaimed, eating.

Iida chuckles at her enthusiastic demeanor, "Eat to your heart's context, my child."

*Knock! *Knock! *Knock!

"I'll open the door." Momo said, standing up towards the door as her father only nodded.

She opened the door and said, "Hello...." Her words trailed off when she spotted a familiar frog.

Izuku smiled wider, "Hell-" She slammed the door. As she opened again, "low..." She slammed the door again before stomping towards her father.

She sits in silence as eating the steak, ignoring her father's staring.

"What's wrong?" Iida asked.

"Nothing." 

"You look nervous, is there a giant chasing you?"

"It's an ugly frog who is more dreadful than a giant." She explained with sweating bullets.