Lost. Page 10.

He turned to the voice. What he saw made everything stop, his breathing, his trembling, nearly his heart, everything in his head came to a screeching halt as he saw the teenager in front of him. "Well?! You gonna answer or not shit head?!" The boy's ruby eyes held rage, as well as something else, but he didn't pay attention to it as he took in his ex-friend, and ex-bully's new appearance.

His ash blonde hair was still spiky, he now looked more muscular, and he was much taller. He had a bag tossed over his shoulder, it was one of Izuku's old bags. He remembered hiding Katsuki's jaket in the bag once, the blonde had been so mad, he had chased the boy around the house asking where he had put it, until he pointed to the bag wrapped around the blonde's shoulder.

He didn't notice he had been chuckling to himself until he heard another roar from the boy in front of him. "What the hell are you snickering about?!"

Deciding to be the piece of shit he is, he took out his notebook and wrote down a note. He ripped it out of the small book and stuck it to one of the pictures on the wall before sprinting out the door past Katsuki and off the railing, landing skillfully on his feet this time and running back towards the crowded streets.

Not having anywhere to go, he went to the south park, the one he put as a return point for the USB, since he knew Nezu would stick to his words and return it to said point. Once he got there, he took out his notebook and wrote a note, obviously using a different handwriting so that if any of the people he had written to wouldn't be able to compare it to what they saw, he wrote down a quick, 'Set it on the bench.' before ripping the page out and setting it on said bench.

He turned into a half grown wolf and shuffled into a nearby bush to fall asleep, since the sun was setting.

He suddenly woke, but when he looked outside the bush he didn't see anything. That is, until a white blur shot out and took the note from the bench. After a few minutes, a man in all black other than a grey bulge around the neck, landed on the ground next to the bench.

Said man looked around for a minute before talking, "come out bunny." The voice told Akieko that it was Erasurhead. He didn't move from his spot. He knew he would get suspicious if a wolf suddenly walked out of a bush. Changing his age a little, he became a little bigger than a pup. After he had done that, he sat for a little longer, watching smugly as the man got more aggravated. Aizawa made no move to put anything on the bench, aggravating Akieko slightly.

He thought for a moment, deciding to tie everything together. Silently, he changed back to his human form and shuffled out of the bush into the trees behind it. After he was in a good spot, he called out, changing his voice to sound deeper. "Hello Eraserhead."

The male whipped his head around, looking for the voice. "Bunny. Come out, I want to give this to you directly." Aizawa said with a shit-eating grin, reaching into his pocket and holding out a USB.

"You know I don't take kindly to people looking for me. Also, that hotel? Why the hell would you look for me in such a dump?" he put so much disdain into that one word, it was dripping in it.

"It doesn't seem like you like dirty places that much, do you?"

He shuffled around in the dry leaved a bit, making a rustling sound to catch the man's attention. "I most definitely do not. I also would like my information please. Ru would you get that for me?" he saw the man's eyes flash as he turned into a half grown wolf and jumped out of the trees.

"Ru? Didn't that boy mention a wolf by that name?" he got no answer, only a wolf flying at him. He had calculated Aizawa's dodge, aiming perfectly to grab the USB as he pulled away. As he gently clasped the drive between his teeth, he landed with a soft 'Thud' on the bare ground before sprinting into the trees, hearing a few curse words from the man he left behind. He made sure he ran away from the hotel, not wanting to lead anybody to the place he has been living.

Once he knew he was a good enough ways away, he stopped and found a place to stay for the night. Once he found a place, he sat and listened for quite a while, making certain he wasn't followed. Once he was sure he wasn't followed, he crawled under the bush and turned back into human form, but kept the ears and tail, he liked them.

He took the USB out of his mouth, then turned and took the laptop out of his satchel. He got into a comfortable spot with the laptop on his lap, he opened it and plugged in the USB, downloading everything on it. Once he downloaded the information, he made sure the download had no trackers in it, sifting through the contents. Once he had carefully separated the contents of the drive, he found quite a few tracking viruses.

He decided to play around with them for a bit, also just annoy the shit out of them. He put the tracking systems in the drive, then sifted through the information once more to see if he found any more, luckily he did not. Once all twenty tracking systems were back in the drive, he took out a burner phone from his satchel. He put all the tracking systems, virus things, in the burner phone and activated only one of the tracking systems.

Only activating one of the tracking systems will make it look like he missed it, while activating more with just plain out shows them he knew they were onto him. Once he activated the tracker, he turned back into his wolf form and started sprinting back towards the city, except he went to where he used to live, the buildings were much cleaner there. Once there, he went behind a hospital. He knew the complex network right next to the weak tracking system would mess with it, but still send signals. Once he dropped it on the ground, he left, going back to his side of town, turning back to his human form, this time with no tails or ears.

1116 words