Lost. Page 15

And right now, Izuku stood at an abandoned park, fluffy black hair, emerald green eyes, gloves, turtleneck, sweatpants, and comic red shoes. He was fidgeting nervously with his hands, nerves going haywire, and mind going hundreds of miles an hour. His head whipped around from where he sat on the hidden bench in the night's shadows.

Today he was supposed to meet up with Katsuki, and he was terrified. He started mumbling to himself, trying to calm down but only making it worse. "Ohmygod whatdidigetmyselfinto?! Imgoingtodie!! Ohmygodishouldn'tbehere!!" he started to get up when arms wrapped around him from behind. Screaming, he jumped.

Trembling, he looked behind him, only to see a head of ash-blonde spiky hair resting on his shoulder. Tapping one of the arms, he was still trembling.

"Hey nerd. Let's go to the treehouse, I want to talk in private." giving a shaky nod that he knew he would regret, he followed the blonde to the treehouse. "A blue haired boy with ears and a tail stumbled into the treehouse, so I moved all the stuff to another place, don't know if they told you or not, but that's how I found the restaurant that the other dude works at. I didn't want anybody else finding the stuff, so I moved it."

He didn't respond, out of fear of being hit. It was drilled into him that whenever Izuku spoke, he would be hit. When he wore his disguise, he made the excuse that he was Akieko, and that he wouldn't be hit, but he didn't have that now. When they made it to the treehouse, Katsuki waited for Izuku to enter first, he again stuck to the spots he knew were sturdy on the new boards. Opening the door, he looked inside to see a bunch of stuff. Four beanbags, carpeted floor, lamps, the old fairy lights, painted walls, and pictures. It looked like a second home. Walking over to a corner, he sat down on his knees.

"Izuku, come here. Show me." he flinched, and shuffled deeper into the corner. "Izuku, show me, I want to know what they did, and I want to help." Rising shakily to his feet, he shuffled to the middle of the room and sat down, once again on his knees.

Katsuki made his way behind him, warm fingers lightly gripping the turtleneck shirt, and pulling it off. He felt exposed. His gloves rose to his elbows, and they were the next to go. Scars littered his toned, pale body. Squeezing his eyes shut, he held his folded hands in his lap, waiting to get hit.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when a warm finger traced over one of his worse scars, it went from the back of his neck, down his spine, and soon around his waist. Katsuki was, at some point, sitting right in front of Izuku, looking at the scars as the boy held his eyes shut as tight as he could. When a hand grabbed his chin, he let his head be tilted back, giving show to all the scars along his neck. Some tears slipped from his eyes and made thin trails down his face.

"Hey can I ask you something? It's about what that boy said two years ago. Do you have a quirk?" his eyes snapped open, met by ruby red two inches from his own face. He couldn't give away the wolf quirk, or else he might connect it to the blue haired Akieko.

Nodding slightly, his chin still held firmly by the blonde, and his eyes still stuck on the ruby orbs. "why didn't you tell anyone about it?" hesitantly, Izuku brought his hands up, mimicking the actions of writing on paper.

The blonde nodded and reached for a small table that Izuku just noticed. It was the same small white table Izuku had hidden under when the blonde first found the treehouse. Katsuki pulled out a small notebook, like one a mom would use for a grocery list, it had a pencil in the rings around the spine. Slowly, he took the notebook and set it on his knees, writing.

Once he had finished, he handed it to the ash blonde. The best excuse he could make up. 'My mom didn't want me to have the same quirk as her.' he looked away from the ruby eyes, hiding the fact it was a lie with the fear he still felt towards the woman. Hesitantly, he reached out for his turtleneck shirt. When he had grabbed the edge closest to him, he looked back at the blonde, who happened to be staring at him. The blonde nodded and Izuku shot to put on the shirt, hiding the proof of which he had always wished away in his younger years.