Lost. Page 5

He woke with a start, a small mouse was sleeping on his side. Looking at it curiously, he reached his hand out to it. As soon as it saw the hand it scampered off into a crack in the wall. Quickly regaining his bearings, he looked around once more before unplugging his phone, as he saw the screen he read a text from his mother telling him she wouldn't be back to the house for a week or two due to her work, it had a smiley face beside it. He felt a small pang of relief from the text, it meant he didn't need to go back home for a while.

He changed out of the old clothes and put on a cream colored, long sleeve turtleneck, as well as some light blue skinny jeans. Putting his phone in his pocket, he fished out a bit of the money, food running through his mind, also putting his phone in his pocket.

Izuku tied a black hoodie around his waist and hid the dim yellow bag under a piece of rubble in the corner, then made his way out of the room, down some stairs, around many unstable spots, and finally to a dark alley leading to a now crowded road. Wiping his hands over his face, he got rid of any lingering dirt and the last remnants of sleep before integrating into the crowd.

He made his way to a hole-in-the-wall restaurant, he liked going here for breakfast whenever his mom was away for work. Everytime his mom was away for work he would go to the treehouse and stay there with a bit of money for food, but sadly Katsuki found it, and he doesn't want to get caught again.

Izuku entered the restaurant, a strong smell of coffee and pancakes hit his nose pleasantly. He ordered a small meal containing two pancakes and an omelet, as well as a small coffee. After he got his food, he requested it to-go, he took the food and ate on a bench at an empty, run down park. Quickly eating his food, he went down to a store, ideas of renovating the computer room flowing through his head like an unstoppable river.

He made his way to an electronic store, hoping to buy a few pieces to fix the broken computer screens, as well as maybe a usb, earbuds, a new mouse and keyboard, and a few cords to strip if any of the wires were damaged.

He walked out with two small bags, he had gotten everything he needed, as well as two extra usbs, and a few cords he could strip to provide new wire for any damaged wires. As Izuku made his way back to the abandoned building, he saw some snickering teenagers walking into the building.

he knew if any harm came to the three teens the building would be put up as a health hazard and ripped down, and he didn't want to get rid of this place too quickly. hastily making his way to a dark alley, he set down the bags and changed into a full grown wolf, then picked up the bags gingerly in his jaw.

Izuku, a now black wolf with dark green highlights, dark green eyes, and two plastic bags in his jaws, sprinted through the building, expertly avoiding the teens and making it to the room he had stayed in the night before. Setting down the bags behind the rubble with his dull yellow bag, he raced back out the door and made it behind the teens. The door was down the hall behind the three teens. He stayed hidden, watching as one of the teens, a girl with bright red hair and a cat tail and ears, had her leg stuck in a pile of ruble.

Analyzing the group, he tried to figure out what he would need to do to get them to the door without scaring or getting them hurt. The red-haired girl with cat features was still getting her foot out of the ruble, a orange head with red strikes under his eyes was laughing at her, and a black haired boy with fully black eyes and white slit pupils stood there with an eyebrow raised, watching confusedly as the girl kept trying to swing her tail at him.

The girl got her leg unstuck and lunged at the orange head who had now doubled over laughing. The black haired boy was now laughing, his hand on his stomach as the other was clenched in a fist on his chest. All of them were laughing, the girl pinning the orange head as he tried to throw her off.