Lost. Page 12.

__Katsuki pov__

"Hello Katsuki, looks like you got the note."

-flashback-

He was on his way to the last place he had seen the nerd.

Ever since he disappeared, his mother came back from work, but when she heard the news, she had no look even remotely similar to grief. More like delight. The police searched her house, warrant included, and found a bloodied room, bloody torture tools, lighters, chains, burned metal rods with blood on them, and multiple stained needles.

He had fixed the treehouse and cleaned it, then started searching for the greenet in said treehouse. Once he got to it, he heard loud footsteps from the floor suspended by the tree. Quickly, he made his way up. He slammed open the door, but the boy inside was staring around, his eyes filled with grief, terror, and a few other things he couldn't pin.

He had dark baby blue hair, black ears and tail, and looked like his skin had never seen the sun. his face was dusted with freckles, and his tail was between his legs. He had a bag on his shoulder, and his eyes looked so lost. His blue eyes had black swimming behind it, as well as a shattered look. The most haunting thing about the eyes, they looked like they were dead. They seemed to hold the emotions behind bars, and suffocate the shine that most eyes have.

But as soon as blue eyes met his ruby eyes, they seemed to lock the emotions away, force a shine back into themselves, and hide the dead eyes behind entirely new eyes. In a flash, the boy was on his feet, a notebook in hand. His hand flew out, leaving something on the wall, then he was gone. Katsuki looked back to see him jump off the treehouse railing.

He took the paper he had left on the wall. It was stuck to a picture of a restaurant near the run-down hotel picture he had. Confused out of his mind, he took the picture and paper and read it. His eyes flew wide when he took in the new information. The note read, 'I know him. I know where he is. I also know who can take you to him.'

He dropped the note out of pure shock. His eyes stung. His breathing hitched. And his movements to pick up the note were stiff.

-flashback over-

Katsuki immediately turned his head to stare at the red headed boy. His ruby eyes met black, shattered eyes. They had red swimming through the depths of them. The shattered eyes looked so similar to the blue haired boy's as well as the green eyes he had seen only once before they disappeared along with his green haired friend. Could he even call them friends?...

The fear he felt towards the boy knowing his name, as well as the whereabouts of his childhood friend was soon quelled with anger of the withheld information.

Before he could process what would happen next, the boy disappeared. He was about to go after him when he saw a note on the cup. 'Meet me outside the back door in five hours. I'll explain the note. And maybe tell you where the greenette is.'

He stared at the note before he remembered why he came here. He needed to know where Izuku is. But he also wanted to taste the new hot drink, as well as the spicy ramen that had rumors about it being the hottest thing in japan.

He had to admit, they were both spicy, and he liked both of them.

__Akieko (Izuku) pov__

The look in his Ruby eyes was priceless. When he left the table, he made sure not to look back, not wanting to draw the attention of the other male working in the Cafe. it didn't seem to work as Mika gave him a 'look'. He huffed before going back to work.

The end of the day was nearing, and Katsuki had not left his spot at the table. When his work ended, he told Mika he would close up. Taking off his apron, he grabbed his satchel and looked out into the dining room. It was empty. He figured the blonde, ruby eyed boy was already out back.