Lost. page 16

Akieko stiffened.

How did they find him? He looked back at Aizawa and Yamada, who were looking through the window at him. Looking back at Mika, he forcefully relaxed himself. "Ru used to work here before you came." he lied.

"My friend is coming over later, and I need to leave early to talk to him about something, can you take over? The boss should be here today to deliver some new kittens, he knows I'll be gone." Mika nodded as he filled the cup one more time before downing it.

Clenching his fists, he grabbed a small plate and got out the cinnamon tarts. Placing a tart on the plate with a spatula, he turned back to Mika. "I already preheated all the ovens, and some rice and fish are already cooking." the bell rang as he was bringing the tart out. Looking up, he met Katsuki's gaze and flicked his head to the kitchen. The blonde's eyes hardened, before he nodded.

Placing the tart on the table, he smiled and turned back to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, he saw Mika looking at Katsuki with 'the look' and Katsuki just staring at the wall confused. Smiling, he nodded to Mika before addressing Katsuki while taking off his apron and cat attachments. "Hey Katsuki, once I get out of this, let's head to the park to talk."

The blonde just nodded. Once out of the apron, he beckoned to Katsuki before calmly walking to the back door. Before he reached the door though, a cloth wrapped around him. Yelling, he fought the grasp as Mika and Katsuki just stared. He was pulled from the kitchen as Mika and Katsuki rushed after him, Mika now trying to grab Akieko, while Katsuki just stared in confusion.

Once out of the kitchen, he was fully encompassed in the wraps. He couldn't use his quirks, nor could he shift into a wolf. He figured Erasurehead had his quirk active. Letting out an animalistic growl, he turned to the guy. Aizawa's hair was floating, and his eyes were red.

"Is your name 'Ru'?" he asked. He stiffened. Deadpanning, he looked at him, trying to hide the fear worming under his skin.

"No. My name is Akieko." he said.

Aizawa merely looked at the door, where someone just walked in. "Hi my name is Detective Tsukauchi, and you just told a lie."

Mika's eyes were wide as the man said that. "How do you know? He's worked here for years! His name Is Akieko!" the detective just nodded at the brown haired male.

"My quirk is 'Human lie detector'" he informed them. Narrowing his eyes, Akieko glared at the man. Tsukauchi just turned to Akieko and asked his question. "Are you 'Ru'?"

He shook his head.

The man sighed. "Please speak," he said.

The cloth tightened. "Yes, I'm 'Ru'." he said. He can't have them finding out his real name.

The man nodded, then a sharp pain made contact with the back of his head and he went limp.

__time skip__

Akieko was sitting in an interrogation room, hands cuffed to the metal table with quirk cuffs. Tsukauchi sat in front of him, with Nezu next to him, and Aizawa beside the door. "Ok so let's get started." he held a clipboard in his hand, legs propped onto the table, and the tip of a pen on his chin. "We have reason to believe you work for Bunny. Is this true?"

Heck no, he wasn't having that. "How did you find me?" he asked.

The detective looked at Nezu, then back at Akieko. "Security cameras in the storage room of a mission we recently went on. The girl you saved informed us that you changed size, and informed us of your quirk, meaning you were a human using a wolf quirk." he mentally scolded himself for being reckless and not looking for cameras.