Lost. Page 8

The next day he woke with aching bones and protestant joints, but he got up and went to get ready for work. Shooting a quick glance at the camera monitors, he saw a few adults looking around suspiciously. They looked oddly familiar, but he paid no mind as the three adults kept getting lost in his maze, there was one woman and two men. Luckily the walls are soundproof or he wouldn't be able to turn on the running water without the people hearing it.

Getting a change of clothes, he went and took a bath, brushing his teeth and hair afterwards, also having to flatten his hair again. After he finished getting ready he looked in the mirror and noticed his looks. His hair dye was growing out, showing black roots, it didn't particularly look bad, but he didn't want to have to dye it again. Also the contacts seemed to be fading, making them darker, with some hints of darker strikes from the black, and the broken glass look in them seemed to be getting more prominent.

Telling himself to get more contacts and hair dye after work, he put on some large, round, yellow tinted glasses to offset the contact colors. Also putting a black beanie on, it went well with his black ripped jeans, they had different patches hiding the scars. And a gray long sleeve turtleneck.

After he finished getting ready, he went into wolf form and headed out, but something really got his attention, the three adults were taking down one of the walls he had put up. Quickly, he turned back to a human and used his telekinesis to put more ruble behind the wall, making the three dig farther if they wanted to reach the other side. He was running out of rocks when he heard an annoyed screech from the other side.

The sound shook the unstable walls. Looking at the walls, he saw cracks running up, following the cracks, he looked up. The roof was caving in. letting out a silent gasp, he instinctively turned into a wolf and leaped out of the way of the falling ceiling. Once he landed, he looked back to see a mound of rubble where he once stood, his tail now also between his legs.

He heard a loud 'OUCH!' before receding footsteps. Now, not trusting these three adults to stick to his chosen halls, he ran back to his room, turning on all the screens and watching the three people try to navigate the place. Taking out his phone, he texted his boss, his boss knew of his lack of vocal use, so he was allowed to text him. He informed his boss he would be missing the day, not giving specifics. The reply was not what he wished, but he had to deal with the bigger deal at hand first.

He figured this had to do with the USB... he might have missed a bit of information..

Akieko turned his eyes back to the monitors, watching as the three tried to follow the provided halls, but only getting lead back to the entrance.

Looking closer at the three adults, his eyes widened when he recognized one of them. Eraserhead, otherwise known as Shota Aizawa, had an annoyed face on. He knew the man was smart enough to know this was a man made maze, and he had to stop him from making it any farther into the hotel, or figuring anything else out, and DEFINITELY before he calls Nezu. Suddenly, an idea slammed itself into his head. Thinking for a bit, he went through the pro's and con's of said idea that popped into his head.

Deciding the pro's are worth it he got a satchel and put one of the laptops and charger in it, then he put on his best, fake, innocent look, and made his way out of the room. He walked for a bit before going through a tunnel leading into a room in the three adults hallway. Deciding to play catch along with his plan, just to make it more fun, he stuck his head out the door and looked around.

Once seeing an empty hallway, other than the large amounts of ruble along the walls, he let out a low giggle and darted to another door, and to its tunnel that led to another room on the opposite hallway. Poking his head out the door once again, he looked around, he strained his ears to listen for the three adults. After a few seconds, he decided to use his quirk. Taking off his beanie, he felt soft, dark black ears grow on his head, as well as a fluffy black tail with dark baby blue hints in the fur grow from his tail bone, his human ears now gone.