Lost. Page 17.

After a few minutes of a very stressful struggle, he had removed the contacts safely, and was looking for clothes that would fit the small male, as well as cover his arms and legs. After finally deciding, he pulled out a black sweatshirt, and gray pajama pants that didn't fit him. Going back over to the smaller male, he took off the black turtleneck, jeans, and red and black flannel tied around his waist, followed with socks, and contemplated the gloves before leaving them.

Gently maneuvering the small boy, he realizes how muscled his thin body has, looking fragile with the lean muscles under the thin pale skin. After finally getting the very large hoodie on the very small boy, covering the many scars on his upper body, leaving his exposed scarred legs. His mind was raging at all the newly seen scars, able to get a better look at the boy who wasn't tense, and practically shaking like a leaf, waiting to be hit. Not to mention he didn't see the boy's legs during the treehouse visit.

After putting on the soft gray pajama pants, he left to take a shower after putting the boy under the covers on the bed. During his shower, he wondered what the boy was going to tell him at the cafe, his mind needed to hear what the boy was going to tell him.

After retreating from the warm water of the shower, he towel dried his hair and changed into a tight black tank-top and shorts. Going over to his bed, he laid down by his best friend, over the covers, pulling a throw blanket over him.

__izuku pov__

Dammit.

He got caught...

And he freaked out in the interrogation room...

And he was staring at his friend's clothed chest, as he was stuck in a death grip, pushed into the blonde's chest. The only thing between them being the quilt.

He also knew that the blonde knew it was him, or else he would not be here right now, without his damn contacts.

Fuckkkkiiiiing shiiiiittt.........

Finally thinking up an idea, he shimmied under the blankets to the end of the bed, slithering backwards off the end of it, and falling with a muted 'oof' as his knees folded awkwardly under him.

Looking around the room as he stood, he nearly screamed as arms snaked around his shoulders, instead, sucking in a harsh gasp as his knees locked in fear, dropping to the floor limply again.

"Shit! Sorry Izu, it's just me!" Looking up, he met the worried ruby eyes of his friend. Letting out a shaky breath, and ignoring the nickname as he lifted himself with one arm and looked at the boy, old habits surfusing as his eyes refused to meet Katsuki's eyes.

"Hey, Izu, my teacher's coming over after school to talk to you, grab your clothes from my closet, they were washed last night, then take a shower. Your contacts are on the bathroom counter. After you shower, come back out and tell me what you wanted to say at the cafe." The blonde resigned to 'comfort', most likely realizing he would only pressure the boy if he pushed him after scaring the shit out of him.

Nodding, he motioned with his hands for his bag that was on him before he was taken to the police station. "Aizawa will bring it when he visits." sighing, Izuku bowed and made his way to the, in simple terms, larger male's closet.

Walking to the boy's shower room, thoughts crowded his mind, one's he had gotten rid of when he had started living alone.

He didn't try to block them, they would only get louder. That, and he knew they were true, so he didn't try blocking them, nor ignoring them.

As he moved idly around the washroom, letting muscle memory direct him around the room as his mind was flooded with thick water, drowning him in the depth of the cold, not knowing which way is up or down... lost in a vast void of cold fluid. Stepping under the water, he got a shock to the system when he felt actual ice cold water on his skin.