Chapter 90

He was sick again.

"I'm fine." Taehyung said as he shook his head, his face pale white, cold sweat trickling down his forehead. Even the color of his lips changed.

"Come and sit over here." Lisa struggled to help him sit down on the sofa, and asked worriedly, "What about your medicine? Didn't you always take medicine? "

Taehyung gritted his teeth as he reached into his shirt's pocket with his hands and took out a small box. His fingers were trembling as he tried to open it, but his hands were shaking so much that he couldn't even see them clearly.

A splitting headache.

He tried not to make a sound.

"Allow me." Seeing that, Lisa immediately snatched the box from his hands, opened it, and poured out the two medicines, a suffocating smell blew past her nose, and she was startled: "You changed the medicine?"

Last time in Isle of the Clouds, she didn't smell anything special on the medicine.

Hearing that, Taehyung's gaze deepened, and he did not say anything more. He pressed his hand to his forehead, and pressed his fingernails into his temples to ease the pain.

Lisa did not care about the medicine at all. She rushed to the desk and picked up the water bottle that was gifted to him by the hotel, unscrewed the cap, and handed it over to him.

"Thank you."

Taehyung spoke with difficulty as he reached out to put the two pills into his mouth and gulped the water down.

"Are you all right?" Lisa stood in front of him, worriedly looking at him, "Is your headache always so severe?"

"..." Taehyung held his head and did not speak.

"Wasn't that operation very successful? Why did it leave such a huge aftereffect?" She asked.

In the past, Taehyung had performed a big operation and several small operations, and then completely recovered his eyesight. They could all be said to be the perfect cases for the medical world.

Instead, he suffered from the aftereffects of a headache.

"..." He looked at her silently, and a drop of cold sweat rolled down his forehead. He smiled faintly, "I will tell you these in the future."

Since he said that, Lisa no longer asked.

The two of them sat and stood.

Silence filled the air. The two of them shared their thoughts.

Time quietly flowed by, Taehyung's face gradually recovered its color, and the pain between his brows slowly faded away.

"I'm fine, then I'll go first, just in case I meet Jennie." Taehyung pressed against the side of the sofa and stood up, his figure slightly swaying.

Lisa immediately extended her hand out towards him.

Her original intention was to help him, but Taehyung grabbed her hands all of a sudden. He stood straight and looked down at her with a pair of long and narrow eyes filled with complex emotions.

She froze, staring at him blankly. The light in his eyes made her confused.

When he was young, Taehyung liked to tightly grab onto her hand and let her lead him to every single place.

That's not right.

He was not the young Taehyung, he was Jennie Kim's husband, a person that she had already given up on.