Chapter 129 (Do not Vote!!)

"Sure, I've been laughed at by you the entire time. Don't run, I'm going to hit you."

"Tae, do you remember coming to see this dog hole?"

"Nope."

"I lied to you that it was an amusement park. I let you dig this dog hole a few times."

"Liz, you truly are too much. Quickly tell me, how many things did you lie to me when I was losing my memories."

"One, two, three... eight, nine, ten... aiya, I can't count it."

"You're really looking for a beating, yet you still want to run? Stop."

The two of them played in the amusement park until the sky went dark, like two teenagers who had returned to the past. When they played, they would forget all their troubles.

On the other side, at the hospital.

Jungkook stood in the corridor of the hospital with his hands in his pockets, looking outside the window maliciously.

The bodyguard stood aside with the child in his arms. Soobin, who had lost his mother, suddenly started to cry until his voice was hoarse.

He looked at the child, his eyes filled with impatience.

He walked in front of Soobin and stared at the child with his pair of black eyes, trying to find any trace of him from the child's face.

The said child was scared by him, and he swallowed quietly, not daring to cry out loud.

Jungkook stared at him for a long time before grabbing a bodyguard casually and asking coldly, "Do you think he is similar to me?"

"Ugh..."

The bodyguard didn't dare to answer even before he took out the paternity test.

"Scram!" He pushed the bodyguard away irritably, and stared at the child. The more he stared, the more agitated he became.

"Take him away." He ordered coldly.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon."

The bodyguard walked down while carrying the child.

Once alone, he could not bear it and punched the cold wall.

Could it be that he was really as embarrassed as Lisa said, why couldn't he find anything good about his children?

Why wasn't she the one who gave birth to his first child!

"Master, should I investigate what happened three years ago?" Gong Yoo walked over to his side and asked.

According to the rules, if there were any new changes to the ship three years ago, they would have to investigate it again.

"No need." He gave an answer that was beyond his expectations.

"No need?" The older was stunned, "Young Master, can I ask why?"

This is not Young Master's style.

Jungkook looked at him coldly, and leaned his body against the wall, his black eyes turning cold. Only after a long while did he open his thin lip slightly, "I believe in Lisa."

"What?"

"What she told me against was true." He said coldly, but the moment he said those words, there was a trace of helplessness and inferiority.

The words Lisa let him listen to might not be true.

But the unpleasantness must be real.

There was no need to investigate this further.