Chapter 136 (Do not Vote!!)

Jungkook looked at her gloomily, his tall figure slowly drew closer to Lisa, and his voice forced out, "What, you're not running anymore?"

"Don't come over here!" The girl stood behind the sofa and said loudly, a pair of black and white distinct eyes looking at him in fear, "The contract said that you can't hit me."

"I won't hit you." Jungkook slowly said, his low voice carrying a trace of the aura of a devil, "I will tear you apart."

He was no longer in the mood to hit her.

He wanted to tear this woman apart.

"..."

Lisa was even more afraid when she heard her words.

He approached her step by step, his right hand hanging by his side as he clenched his fist. Between his fingers, there was blood that seeped out, looking extremely bloody and crazy.

He came closer and closer to her.

Lisa looked to the side of the balcony, and without thinking, she rushed out.

Jungkook subconsciously grabbed for her, his gaze sweeping across the white gauze covering her left arm.

Using this chance, she ran over to open the glass door that was on the balcony.

He chased after her.

Hearing his footsteps, Lisa became even more afraid. She could do nothing but hug the pillar with one hand and step on the handrail of the balcony.

Behind her was the night.

The night wind blew her long hair.

Seeing that, fear flashed past Jungkook's eyes, he stopped his long legs and shouted at her hysterically, "Lisa Kim, do you really think you're a fucking monkey? You still dare to climb the balcony? Get down here!"

She was getting bolder and bolder. Her arms were already so crippled, yet she still dared to climb.

Lisa held onto the white pillar tightly with her right hand, looking down at Jungkook's ashen face, then turned and looked in front of her.

What floor was this? Why is it so tall?

"Get down here!" Jungkook roared, his eyes glaring at her, "If you don't come down, I'll break your legs!"

She also looked back. She didn't know how to write the word 'afraid'.

He stared at her feet, afraid she would move back.

"Calm down!"

She looked at him and gulped down her saliva out of fear.

"..."

Damn it.

Who was the one who wasn't calm right now? Who the hell was standing on the balcony armrest?

Jungkook was enraged, he looked at her sinisterly: "Get down here!"

"Don't come over here!"Lisa looked at him, "Otherwise, I will jump down."

"You still dare to threaten me? If you are not afraid of death, then jump!" Jungkook roared at her.

"Being in your hands would only result in a life worse than death, so I might as well just go down." She shifted her feet on the balcony railing.

Her actions were simple, and she only had less than a second.

But in Jungkook's eyes, an indescribable chill ran down his spine, causing him to feel an inexplicable sense of fear. He blurted out, "Don't — —"