Chapter 106

Bam!

Jungkook picked up the cup and smashed it onto the ground. Water splashing everywhere and the cup shattered.

"She still wants to rebel?" He shouted.

"It should be a traffic jam." Gong Yoo said nervously.

"Blocked in the middle of the road?" Jungkook roared, he stared at his phone and growled, "If you don't want to call, I'll call!"

Lisa, you're dead today!

He called her, but no one answered the phone.

A phone call.

Two calls.

Three calls.

Hearing the long bell, Jungkook immediately went into a rage. He stood up and kicked over the tea table, his face turning extremely gloomy. He used his phone to leave a voice message and shouted, "Lisa Kim! Are you f*cking going to rebel? What did I tell you? If I can't get off the plane and see you, you can just wait for death! I warned you not to let me down, and you still f*cking dared to..."

His voice suddenly stopped, and his pitch-black pupils abruptly contracted.

The only person he had ever been given a date with in his entire life was his brother.

In the most decisive way, his brother made his appointment. The car was destroyed and he died.

"Young Master." Gong Yoo walked over from the side and reported, "I called the apartment. The maid that was taking care of Miss Lisa said that she had left an hour ago to pick you up."

More than an hour ago?

Even if she walked, it would be time for her to reach the airport.

Jungkook's huge figure shook, he almost fell down. His long fingers holding onto his phone tightly as he gritted his teeth, "Check!"

"What?" Gong Yoo was stunned.

"Check if there's anyone called Lisa Kim in all the hospitals! Go to Police station and check all traffic accidents!" Jungkook panickly roared at him.

Accident? Could it be that Miss Lisa is...

"Yes, I'll check it out right away." He nodded before going to the bodyguards and giving instructions.

Jungkook, on the other hand, ran out with his phone in hand. His handsome face was pale white as he stared straight ahead, his chest jumping even more violently.

No.

He placed the phone in front of the thin lip and roared loudly, "Lisa Kim! As long as you are fine, I won't blame you for not keeping your promise! Did you hear that? I won't let anything happen to you! "

Nothing must happen.

There could not be another person who would use such an absolute way to satisfy his promise! Absolutely not!

-----

In King Family Group, Lisa rushed out of the elevator and ran. She didn't have any direction, she just kept on rushing forward.

She didn't know where she wanted to go.

"Liz!" Taehyung ran out of the elevator and caught up with her in the tea room. He grabbed her arm and said, "Don't run away."

"..."

She stopped in her tracks and turned to look at him. She stared at him blankly with a pair of red eyes.