Chapter 134 (Do not Vote!!)

She must have been a butcher in her previous life.

Otherwise, how could she know which knife would stab him the hardest and the deadliest?

"..."

Lisa remained silent.

Following this, Jungkook did not speak further. He drove at an extreme speed and drove on the road without a care for anything else.

Lisa leaned on the Driver's seat and frowned, she did not know what was happening to Taehyung.

He had one of his teeth broken by Jungkook, and was riddled with injuries.

After a long while, she raised her eyes and looked forward. She only saw that the road in front of her was not in the direction of the Hannam the Hill.

She wanted to ask a question, but when she saw his ashen face, she could only swallow her words.

Pain followed like a shadow.

She thought that she would faint from the pain, but she was still awake, and her consciousness was a little unfocused.

After a while, she realised that Jungkook was driving the car back to the Mansion, they were speeding along the edge of the forest. From afar, she could see the vague and grand outline of the castle under the night sky.

Jungkook drove the car into the entrance, and stopped suddenly once again.

A maid passed by and was almost knocked flying.

He pushed open the door of the car expressionlessly, went around the car, and rudely pulled the door of the front passenger seat, pulling Lisa out forcefully.

Lisa didn't have the strength to resist at all.

Jungkook carried her on his shoulder and carried her into the castle.

She hung upside down on his body as she charged into his body, causing her to be unable to speak. Looking at the smooth floor, her eyes were filled with confusion.

She didn't know what would be waiting for her next.

Was it death?

Or what?

Jungkook's expression was extremely unsightly, and his facial features revealed a viciousness that the servants along the way did not dare to greet.

He carried her as he walked all the way in. He opened a door, turned on the light, put her down into a pool of warm water.

This sudden action took her breath away.

She reached out her hand to cross the surface of the water, but she had no strength. She could only sadly look at the world at the bottom of the water, feeling her life slowly slipping away.

Did he really want to kill her?

Then what about Taehyung, would he be able to protect himself from Jungkook?

"..."

A suffocating feeling trapped her. She gradually gave up paddling and allowed herself to sink into the water as she slowly closed her eyes.

Suddenly, a hand clasped her shoulder.

She was lifted out of the water and she half squatted by the side of the lake, staring at her with lowered eyes. His black pupils stared fixedly at her, a hint of nervousness flashing through them.

"Puff —"

She spat out a mouthful of water, her entire body feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"Stand up for me!" Jungkook glared at her, "You want to die so easily? You are too naive! "