Chapter 110

Lisa looked at him silently.

He must be torturing her in 108 ways.

Jungkook suddenly stopped and stared at her as he stepped on the soft sofa, "Come over here."

She stood there motionlessly.

"Come here!" His anger rose even higher.

Lisa braced herself and walked in front of him, head lowered.

He was tall to begin with, and when he stepped on the sofa, he instantly made her look like a child.

"Tell me, how should I torture you today?" Jungkook stood on top, gritting his teeth as he asked.

She bit her lips, and said with all her might, "Whatever, as long as you don't hit me."

"But I want to strangle you now!" He roared at her.

"..."

Lisa's scalp became even more numb.

He glared at her.

She stood there like an elementary school student who made a mistake. She had half her head lowered, her long hair curling behind her ears. A pair of eyes carefully raised up to look at him.

With just that one glance, the seven spirits of Jungkook, who had not seen her properly for a week, instantly lost six souls.

He sat there, his throat tight, his body tense.

"Go to the bedroom, take off all your clothes and wait for me!" He thought of a punishment.

"Huh?" She was startled, and looked at him in shock.

"You didn't understand?" Jungkook jumped down from the sofa, "Alright, I will take it off myself!"

After saying that, he grabbed her hand and walked in the direction of the bedroom.

Taehyung's lonely and sorrowful voice sounded beside his ears, "Don't let him touch you, don't go to bed with him."

She suddenly had a conflict in her heart, wanting to struggle but was pulled forward by Jungkook.

She looked at his back, then thought of Sana's face and that female voice on the phone, all sorts of reasons making her feel even more resistant.

Passing by a pillar, she hugged the pillar with one hand and refused to leave.

Jungkook turned around and looked at her unhappily, "What are you doing?"

She laughed awkwardly, "I made breakfast for you in the morning, do you want to go eat first?

"No, I want to eat you first!" Right now, there was nothing more delicious than her.

"But it's not good to leave the dishes for too long." Lisa tried her best to find a reason.

"Then do it again!" He said.

"But I cooked a lot of food. It was very tiring, and my hands hurt. I don't want to cook it a second time." Lisa hugged onto the pillar without letting go.

Jungkook's gaze turned serious, immediately changing from grabbing to holding, as he lowered his head to inspect her hand.

Her hand seemed especially small in his palm. He opened her palm, and the wounds from before had already healed. There were no scars at all.

"Isn't there no wound? Does it still hurt?" He stared at her hands and asked, his brows knitted.

Lisa did not expect him to examine her hand so carefully. Her throat was stuck, and only then did she continue to speak.