Chapter 98

The alley at night was exceptionally quiet, with only the two of them in the long passageway.

The atmosphere was indescribably depressing.

"Taehyung King, I actually understand that the relationship between you and Jennie for so many years isn't something that you can just let go as you wish." Lisa stood there and looked at him seriously, her voice indifferent, "I understand all of this, so I never asked you to stand together with me."

The other day, when he said we'd all jump out of this together, she admitted she was looking forward to it.

But she knew it was unlikely.

"What are you trying to say?" Taehyung stood in front of her, and stared at her with lowered eyes.

Lisa leaned against the wall, and said word by word indifferently, "I am very grateful for you helping me previously, and also very grateful that you said that you would continue to help me. But there's no need."

"Do you think that just because I held a feast with the whole family, my relationship with Jennie got better?" Taehyung explained. "Didn't I say to keep quiet? She and I already has a relationship that belongs to a famous family..."

"What happened between you and her is your business, it has nothing to do with me." She said, "And what I will do to Jennie, that is my problem, I will not drag you into it."

She would not let go of this matter of Jennie harming her like three years ago.

Taehyung  looked at her steadily.

Her meaning was very clear. She did what she wanted, he did what he wanted, she did not care about him, she did not ask for his help, and she did not need to have any relationship with him.

"I still have things to do, so I'll be leaving first." With that, she turned around and left.

Taehyung's voice sounded out behind her, "Other than having a Jennie at the center, there's no relationship between us. Is that what you think?"

Hearing this, Lisa paused his steps, her tone slightly apathetic, "Could it be?"

Could it be that other than Jennie, there was some other relationship between them?

He couldn't even be her brother-in-law. She had been banished from home.

"Of course not." Taehyung's tone became heavier, "Have you forgotten what you've done all these years? Didn't you do all that just because I'm Taehyung King? Could it be because of Jennie? "

Over the years, she had pestered him time and time again, no matter how much he hated her. Now, she said that other than Jnnie, there was no other relationship between them.

This sentence pierced Lisa's sore spot the most.

Relying on the alcohol, she turned her head around angrily and stared at Taehyung, "I already said it, I've already given up. You've never cared about it in the past, what's the point in bringing it up now?"

"You want to give up just like that? What if I don't agree?" Taehyung looked at her deeply.

She laughed mockingly, "This is my problem, how can you answer that-"

Before she could finish speaking, Taehyung suddenly rushed over and pushed her against the wall. He lowered his head and kissed her lips, his tall figure blocking all the light in front of her eyes.

He kissed her suddenly.

Who would have thought that it would turn out like this? Lisa opened her eyes in shock, her body was stiff like a rock, her mind was blank.