ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

𝔼𝔻𝕀𝕋

Y/n's POV~

I was awaken by the morning rays shining on my face. The air smelled like it was raining.

"It's morning..." I said to myself "Better get ready then"

I got dressed in the Kamome Academy uniform and did my hair in a low ponytail and topped it of with a (f/c) bow. Teru-kun was waiting for me outside my house.

"Took you long enough" said Teru

☾BACKSTORY☽ 

The L/n Family has long established ties with the Minamoto Family. The Minamoto Family was known for their exceptional exorcists and for their lightning abilities. The L/n family though can manipulate the elements and are known for their weaponry. Ever since I was little I have been friends with Minamoto Teru, the first-born of the Minamoto clan and I trained with him everyday.

☾END OF BACKSTORY☽

"It's frightening that you can keep track on time and I can't" I joked "So, what's new?"

"Same old, same old. You should come visit sometimes. My little sister would love to meet you."

"Wait...You have a little sister?!"

"...I thought you knew?"

"Minamoto Teru you have some explaining to do."

"Alright, alright sheesh"

After Teru explained, it broke my heart a little. I consoled Teru by hugging him and a shade of crimson went over Teru's cheeks. When we arrived at the school gates I was kinda scared since mobs of fans would go after me and Teru-kun. I was known as the Princess of Kamome Acdemy and Teru is the Prince so everyone shipped it. Truth be told, I have a little crush on Teru. Some girls looked up to me and some girls envied me. But, I liked it since I could have other friends instead of Teru. I mean don't get me wrong I like Teru but, I just wanna hang out with other girls and since I'm the Vice-President I can have lots of time to hang out with Teru-kun. (A/n: Look this don't make sense since Akane is the vice-prez, but just pretend she's the vice-prez instead of him okey?)

When we went inside the school, *gasp* mobs of students came after us and I could barely breath. Luckily, Teru grabbed my hand and ran to the student council lounge and thank god only student council members are allowed inside.

"My, my the halls surely are packed today." I said

"What do you mean it was always like that." Teru replied

We both shared a laugh and started doing our paperwork.

Teru's POV~

After doing our paper work we went to the rooftop to eat our lunches. At the rooftop, we saw Kou with Yashiro-san. 

"Minamoto-senpai...What a charming prince." Yashiro-san said

"Why thank you..." I replied

Y/n looked like she couldn't control her laughter.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to frighten you..." I said

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Y/n laughed

"Eh? What are you laughing about Y/n?" I asked, my eyes full of curiosity

"It's just that the look on Yashiro-san's face looks so...CUTE!!!" She explained

Y/n ran to hug (more like squish...) Yashiro-san

"Y/n-san I think you shouldn't hug Yashiro-san that much..." I said.

"Oh, gomen gomen." Y/n said

"Nii-chan! Y/n-senpai!" Kou said

" 'Nii-can' ?!" Yashiro-san said

"I've been looking for you" I said

"And you're Yashiro-san? I don't believe we've met." I started.

"I'm Teru Minamoto and this is Y/n L/n."

"Hi~" Y/n said

"Thank you for always being so kind to my brother." 

"And, you."

I glared at Hanako. He seemed to deflate under my gaze.

"Kou, Y/n, come here. We need to talk." I said

"Uh, okay..." They both said.

"I thought we'd talked about this." I began

Kou looked down. I know supernaturals are nice and all, but they are SCUM.

"If you ever encounter any of the Seven Mysteries, you are to expel them immediately. We discussed the change taken in the school's supernaturals remember? We've only tolerated then for so long because there was never a danger of them dealing lethal damage to humans. But, we can't say that's the case anymore. The Seven Mysteries are the most powerful supernaturals in the school. They present the greatest danger. And must nip that danger in the bud."

"But y'know... lately I just, don't see him as a bad supernatural..." Kou said.

"I mean, he does piss me off. And I'll never forgive him for hanging out in the girls bathrooms... but he's helped me and everybody else too." 

"Kou, supernaturals will always be a danger to the living..." I said "There is no such thing as a 'good supernatural' "

Then Y/n smacked my head (A/n: This wasn't in the manga but I just wanna add my spice into it

"Ow! What was that for?!" I said

"That is for being creepy!" Y/n said.

"Kou, look. We just don't want you to get hurt. You're like a little brother to me." Y/n said

"And for that, I'm taking you off the seven mysteries case." I said

"Huh? W-wait Teru-nii!" Kou said.

"...Okay. I'll give you a little more time. You know what you have to do." 

"Yes sir..." Kou mumbled.

After that we walked out and we went to our usual eating spot. It was under a Sakura Tree (A/n: Not the magical one guys )

"You didn't have to be so hard on him..." Y/n said

"I know, but it's for the best." I replied

"I guess so"

"Come on it's almost time for class."

"Alright!"

END OF CHAPTER~

(Word Count: 1065)

So, how do you guys like this chapter :DD. It's my first time, so please forgive me if it's kinda dull hehe...

I missed some parts of the manga though I might do Chapter 23... What do you guys think? I free for suggestions on romantic or any scenarios tho ^^ (no smut please or lemons 🍋)

Like, comment, and most of all follow! It's free and it really helps me out. Though if you don't want to, it's totally understandable.

Remember to eat, sleep, and stay in school 😌. Have a wonderful night/day/afternoon. See you all in Chapter 2!

さよなら!(Bye!)