ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

𝔼𝔻𝕀𝕋

3rd Person's POV~

It was the day of the School Festival. Many students took part on decorating the entire school! Well, not all of it but you know what I mean. And Y/n, being the kind and talented person she is, (A/n: Again, don't come at me) decided to participate in the annual singing competition. The singing competition is in 2 days time and our female lead is...HELLA NERVOUS. 

Y/n's POV~

' Okay, okay, okay calm down Y/n! Sure there'll be A TON of people but, I think I'm ready? Ack! who am I kidding?! I don't even have a song ready yet !'

Y/n's song list

I've Had Enough - Melina KB

Crush - Tessa Violet

What A Shame - Leyla Blue

The Villain I Appear To Be - Molly Pease

Congratulations - Dessa

All Eyes On Me - Or30

7 Rings - Ariana Grande

 'Okay Y/n just take a big breath... ' I thought ' Okaaaay, this is gonna be hard... I could just choose I've Had Enough, buuut it would sound like I want to break up with someone. Crush? Nope. Big nope. It sounds like I'm confessing my feelings...perhaps it might be for- NO Y/N WHAT ARE YOU THINKING. What a shame? Again, break-up song. The Villain i Appear To Be, it sounds like I'm a bad guy and implying that I'm not...Huge no. Congratulations, Eh. Decent buuuut It sounds like I'm pissed and it's supposed to be joyful not angry... All Eyes On Me- no. 7 Rings? Hm, I guess it works.I sound like a badass and at the same time it's happy! 7 Rings it will be! '  

"Time to practice!" I said enthusiastically.

I changed into my casual clothes in the girls' changing room

(The picture above is what you're gonna change into. If you don't like it, you can imagine a different set of clothes.)

"Eyy, not bad Y/n!" I complimented myself on the mirror.

I quickly began practicing my songs...Little did I know, someone was watching...

(Okay, don't worry, it's Yashiro supporting her duhh U^U)

Yashiro's POV~

I was walking through the halls grabbing more decorations for our classroom. Then I heard singing... In the gym?

I walked in the gym and saw Y/n-senpai singing. I heard she joined the singing competition in our school... I bet she'll definitely win!

(AFTER SINGING bc Author-chan is too sleepy for this = =")

"Y/n-Senpai that was amazing!!!" I exclaimed

"Y-Yashiro-san, how much did you see?" She stuttered.

"D-Don't worry I didn't see much!" I assured "P-Probably the whole thing...." 

Y/n-senpai and I deadpanned at mY actions

"B-But still! I think you're a really good singer! I bet you'll win the competition!" I remarked

Y/n-senpai had a flowery aura surrounding her with sparkles in her eyes. (A/n: Imagine it like Inosuke's y'know???) 

"Yashiro-san...." Y/n-senpai muttered

"Please, call me Nene" I said.

"Nene-chan it is then! I hope you'll be participating the classroom competition?" She asked

"Heh, you know it!" I replied

"Alright! I'll be going now. That's enough practice for one day" She smiled

"Okay, bye!" I said

"Bye!" She replied

.

.

.

(WORD COUNT: 624)

Wooh! Another chapter done. Anyways, regarding of the plot in this story, I...honestly have no idea what I'm doing. I guess I'm just winging it 😅. I hope you don't get tired of my story tho...

Like, comment, and most of all follow! It's free and it really helps me out. Though if you don't want to, it's totally understandable.

Remember to eat, sleep, and stay in school 😌. Have a wonderful night/day/afternoon. See you all in Chapter 9!

さよなら!(Bye!)