ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

𝔼𝔻𝕀𝕋

Okay this might probably not be canon but eh? Who the heck cares! >:3

Anyways, enjoy the story my lovelies!

Y/n's POV~

I was walking to the student council lounge when I was blocked by *gasp* fangirls and fanboys. Like seriously, what do they see in this h/c, e/c girl? I was running through the halls when I spotted Teru.

"Teru!" I screamed "RUN!"

Thank god Teru got the hint and ran. I was a few feet behind him, but I wanted to run the same pace as him. CURSE MY SHORT LEGSSSS!

Anyways, once we lost the fans, we went to the student council lounge and did our paperwork. I was doing my paperwork when suddenly....BAM! A supernatural went through our wall but not just any supernatural, it was Hanako himself. Wait...HANAKO?! What was he doing here? Teru unsheathed his katana while I created a water trap.

"Woah, woah calm down!" Hanako said "I only wanna talk."

We lowered our weapons... What did he want to talk about?

Hanako's POV~

"Now I assume you know that Yashiro isn't going to live after this school year." I said.

Both of them nodded. 

"I have to tell you two something that you might not like. I need permission for Shijima-san of the Art Room"

"Why would you need our permission for School Mystery No. 4?" Teru questioned.

"Yeah, don't you have jurisdiction over all the school Mysteries?" Y/n added

"Yes, but I'm telling you personally. I need to take Kou with me in the world Shijima-san will create." I replied

An uncomfortable silence filled the room. I understand from Teru's point of view I mean, trusting a school mystery to take your younger brother into a fake world where you might not even see him again?

"No, I won't allow it." Teru immediately said.

"I'm not asking." I replied. I don't care who gets hurt, as long as Yashiro lives, I'm fine with that.

"Now, hold on I think we can come to some sort of agree--" Y/n pleaded.

"No, I am not letting Kou go and that is final" Teru spat.

"Fine then so be it. I wanted to take Kou and let you know that ahead of time with a clear conscience but you left me no choice. Kou will be taken along with Yashiro." I spat back, vemon laced in my voice.

After that, I vanished into thin air my haku-joudai following me.

.

.

.

.

END OF CHAPTER

(Word count: 496)

I did tell you that it might be canon didn't I?

Anyways, please join my discord server, the link is in the comments down below

That's it

Like, comment, and most of all follow! It's free and it really helps me out. Though if you don't want to, it's totally understandable.

Remember to eat, sleep, and stay in school 😌. Have a wonderful night/day/afternoon. See you all in Chapter 6!

さよなら!(Bye!)