₁ₖ ₛₚₑcᵢₐₗ!

Hai, hai! I'm very sorry for not posting in a year lovelies. But no more sad vibes here, today's a special day! Enjoy this 1k special!

Y/n's POV~

I woke up to see my boyfriend, Teru Minamotou, breathing on the crook of my neck. Awwww, how cute. I swiftly got out of bed so that I wouldn't wake him. Fortunately, it worked.

I started getting ready for school (A/n: You guys are now third-years in my AU). Brushing my hair, teeth, blah blah, blah. You know the routine. I woke up Teru for school but, he just wouldn't budge.

"Teru, come on we have to go to school" I said.

"But it's so earlyyyy" Teru complained.

"No buts, Minamoto Teru!" I said, annoyed of his childish behavior.

Teru pouted then forcefully, he brought me back into bed.

"I- TERU-" I said. 

But it was too late. We were cuddling. With his arms around my waist and his head on the crook of my neck.

"Teru, I mean it! We have to go to school on time."

"Hmm, how about...a no" Teru chuckled

At this point I was so fed up with his bs that I decided to think back on my life choices (as a joke!)

"Welp, I'm going to school. Bye~" I said, as I swiftly got out of arms.

"Fine, I'll get ready geez" Teru whined.

I smiled, as I headed downstairs to get some breakfast.

"I cant believe my own girlfriend left me~" Teru playfully whined. Wrapping his arms and placing his head on the crook of my neck.

"Well, I wouldn't have left if you just got up" I chuckled "You idiot"

"But, I'm your idiot~" Teru cooed.

"Yes, yes you are~" I replied.

We shared a kiss as I smelt the breakfast burning.

"Welp, time to make another" I said.

"This time with my help" Teru said excitedly.

"Oh no, you sit here!" I said.

"Fine~" Teru said.

And after that, we left for school.

(WORD COUNT: 372 )

Okay I am so sorry this one's short guys! It's just that I just realized I haven't been posting a lot so uh, yeah!

Like, comment, and most of all follow! It's free and it really helps me out. Though if you don't want to, it's totally understandable.

Remember to eat, sleep, and stay in school 😌. Have a wonderful night/day/afternoon. See you all in Chapter 10!

さよなら!(Bye!)