2K special? (request!)

Y/n's POV~

I yawned as I heard random text notifications coming from my phone. 'Must be Teru..'
I smiled as I saw the notifs from Discord. Saying 'Hi I just woke up, wbu?' or 'I'm already starting to miss you princess :)'
I quickly typed out a reply.

My Prince <3

Hey, I'm starting to miss youuu :(

Sorry I just woke up Teru 😭

Well, I'm sorry for waking you princess

My heart fluttered at the pet name he gave me. 'He's always finding a way to make me blush I swear-'

Bruh, you and your pet names-

What??? I like getting a rise out of you~

BRO STOP YOU'RE BEEING TOO PERFECT MAN I SWEAR-

It's not my fault I who I am bby 😔

Jesus christ you're an idiot-

Yeah, but I'm your idiot ;)~

I swear man, you're always flirting with me with every chance you get-

It's because I love you bby

I love you too Teru <3

I smirked at what he's going to say next. Probably something to the lines of 'I thought you always loved me :(?' Or 'Ikr, I'm me.'

I want to meet you.

Well that was different from all the other responses I had in my mind. Why?

Because we've been dating for like what? 2 years? It's about time I've seen you irl.

I gulped nervously as I thought about a response. I mean I always knew that this day would come sooner or later. It's just stupid of me for not preparing sooner or later. I mean I don't know how would he react if he found out his long time online girlfriend turned out to be one of the most famous models working for Chanel. I sighed and typed out a response.

I know, but one day I'll show you my face bubs. :(.

Oh, okay then, I trust you bubba <3.

A part of me felt like there was more meaning behind that. But I decided that I'll eventually show him in a month or so, but for now, I'm just gonna relax and figure out how I'm gonna explain to him that his 2 year online girlfriend is one of the most popular models in Japan. 

I turned off my phone and slowly drifted away into sleep. 

THE END?

(Word count: 363)

FINALLY were finished with this book! I'm sorry if I couldn't put the oneshot to your expectations Daizaisan 😭

but like we're finally done..

Make sure to like, comment, and most of all follow! It's free and it really helps me out. Though if you don't want to, it's totally understandable.

Remember to eat, sleep, and stay in school 😌. Have a wonderful night/day/afternoon. See you all in The White Diaries!

さよなら!(Bye!)