ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

𝔼𝔻𝕀𝕋

Y/n's POV~

It's true on what Hanako said. The next day, Kou was missing. Teru was devastated when his younger brother was missing. I tried comforting him in any way I could, but he just wasn't the same. His charming smile was gone only to be replaced by a depressing frown. His once captivating cerulean eyes were now dull. I wanted to help him... but what could I do?

"Hey, Teru...You okay?" I asked. 

"Yeah I'm fine." Teru gave a close eyed smile but I knew it was forced.

I had enough, I don't want to see him like this anymore.

"No you're not." I finally said.

Teru looked surprised.

"Don't you think I don't notice your sudden changes after Kou's disappearance?" I continued "I hate seeing you like this. Please, Teru. I don't want you hurting yourself."

Little did I know I was crying.

"I'm hurting, Teru. I'm hurting because you haven't been the same. I'm hurting because you've given up on ways to find Kou...Please just..." 

I couldn't contain it anymore. I'm tired of being the calm and reasonable one. Tons and tons of tears were falling to the floor.

Then, Teru embraced me in a hug "Shh, it's okay Y/n. I didn't know you felt like that. If it makes you happy, I'll come back to normal. Just let it all out..."

I cried until I couldn't cry anymore tears. I bid goodbye to Teru hoping that he'll be back to normal....

.

.

.

.

END OF CHAPTER

Whoo! I hope you manga readers know what's going to happen next! Yep, lots of tears may or may not be shed soooo, prepare yourself my lovelies!

Okay it's really short but it's kinda like a filler on what's been happening to Teru when Kou was gone.

Like, comment, and most of all follow! It's free and it really helps me out. Though if you don't want to, it's totally understandable.

Remember to eat, sleep, and stay in school 😌. Have a wonderful night/day/afternoon. See you all in Chapter 7!

さよなら!(Bye!)

.

.

.

(Word count including a/n: 369)