ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

𝔼𝔻𝕀𝕋

Y/N'S POV~

As I arrived to drop off my paperwork in the student council lounge, I was surprised when I saw Akane-kun on the floor bowing. 

"A-Akane-kun are you okay?!" I said bewildered by his actions

"I-I'm fine..." Akane-kun said. I sweatdropped.

"What happened?"

"Oh well, haha... You know how Mirai wreaked havoc all over the school today?" Akane-kun said

"The one that turned the different student into old people?" I asked

"Hehe, yeah.... It made Minamoto-senpai juuuust a little bit upset, I guess..." Akane-kun explained

I was trying to hold my laughter. I mean it was kinda rude, buuut I can't convince Teru-kun otherwise. 

"That's Teru-kun for you" I chuckled

"I think it's been about an hour... since I came to this room..." Akane-kun said

"Alright, I'm heading out to talk to Teru-kun and uhh... stay strong I guess?" I replied

I went out to go find Teru-kun and consult him. 

Teru's POV~

I was heading to the student council room when tons of people noticed me and then soon, loads of students were coming after me and I decided to run and I noticed Y/n.

"Ter-" Y/n said

"No time to talk, follow me!" I said in a hurry 

Y/n realized the situation and followed me quickly not wanting to be trampled by the loads of students running after us. We both headed for the student council room but it was blocked by students. Instead, I grabbed Y/n's hand and went to a different direction. More specifically, the music room.

"I think we lost them" I panted.

"I've never been to the music room before!" Y/n said.

' Wait she's never been to the music room before? I thought she plays the piano. ' (A/n: Hehe, remember when I said that you guys can pick your hobbies in the character info? Well, I decided to make Y/n play the piano ehehehe... please don't come after me-)

"Wait, how come you haven't been to the music room before? I thought you play piano."  I asked

"Well I guess I was too busy with supernatural things and school work that I forgot to visit this part of the school." She laughed.

For some reason this made my heart flutter. Wait, what am I thinking? We're just friends...right?
Y/n noticed a piano and immediately she went to it and played a song. 

They way she played the keys perfectly made my cheek flush. Her h/l h/c hair flowed as the wind came in. As she finished, the melody faded perfectly. 

"Uhm, Teru-kun are you okay?" Y/n asked.

"I'm perfectly fine!" I said my cheeks still red.

Her e/c eyes met my blue eyes. We broke eye contact the minute we heard the bell ring. That meant the students are headed to class, which means that we have time to get out of here without mobs of fans coming after us. We both sprinted towards the door and ran to our classes in time. Thankfully, the teachers said it was okay to be a few minutes late. After class, we did the usual and went home.

"Hey, Teru-kun" Y/n said.

"Hm?" I replied

"See you tomorrow!" Y/n said while giving me a close-eyed smile.

I felt my cheeks fluster. Why am I feeling this? Why does my heart beat a thousand times faster every time I'm with her? T-This can't be normal..

"Y-Yeah see you tomorrow..." I said covering my face to hide my flustered face. 

End of Chapter~

(Word count: 703 words)

Sorry if this was slow! This was sorta based off of the manga so that's why it's kinda short and my dry butt can't create anything romantic enough. Though this is the part where Teru realizes his eternal love for our dear reader~

Like, comment, and most of all follow! It's free and it really helps me out. Though if you don't want to, it's totally understandable.

Remember to eat, sleep, and stay in school 😌. Have a wonderful night/day/afternoon. See you all in Chapter 4!

さよなら!(Bye!)