𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝!

𝔼𝔻𝕀𝕋

Heya! It's me Author-chan! I know it's super late for this kind of chapter but since it's November, I might as well make a halloween chapter! This isn't gonna be related to the manga lmao and it's gonna be for fun!!! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter my lovelies!!! (Ghost Hotel episode for you manga readers!)

Y/n's POV~

I was walking to my usual spot in the school when I noticed something weird...Why was there a graveyard monument? (idk what it's called buuut- nvm lmao) I walked towards it when I was suddenly sucked into it?! Last thing I knew, I woke up in a hotel??? And I was wearing different clothes from my school uniform.

Why was there a graveyard monument? (idk what it's called buuut- nvm lmao) I walked towards it when I was suddenly sucked into it?! Last thing I knew, I woke up in a hotel??? And I was wearing different clothes from my school uniform

The picture above looks like it but you can choose a different one-

"Welcome to the Ghost Hotel!" a boy with black hair and amber eyes said.

"Ghost Hotel?" I asked.

"Yep, The Ghost Hotel! I'm Hanako, the manager of the Ghost Hotel. I assume, you're here to stay?" Hanako stated

"Wha- stay? I can't stay here! I need to get back to Kamome Gakuen." I pleaded

The aura surrounding us became dark and eerie.

"You misunderstand...." Hanako muttered "You can't leave this place." He brought out a knife and I began to get scared.

"W-What I meant, was w-why s-should I stay here? I-I don't exactly know what this p-place is" I stuttered.(A/n: dang I'm re-reading this and I went overboard with my stutter counts-)

"Oh..." Hanako put back his knife "Well, why didn't you say so! You should've said that sooner!"

' Phew... '  I thought.

He brought me to the entrance hall. It had a giant Christmas tree! Although it was wrapped in a large amount of bandages. Then I heard a voice of someone wrapping the tree...

"I'll have you work as you stay though. You've got some time before your room preparations are finished, so feel free to look around a bit! I'll see you later." the jet-black haired boy said. Doing on what he told, I decided to explore the hotel. I noticed a boy in poorly wrapped bandages talking to someone. He doesn't look that badly injured.

"Hey, stop using my bandages to dress up the tree..." The boy in bandages said.

"I AIN'T DOING ANYTHING!" Another voice said.

I wanted to go and talk to them, but I was distracted by singing somewhere?

I peeked into a room and saw these CUTE little pink rabbits.

"All together now, pipsqueaks~ ready, go!" a boy who strangely resembles frankenstein???

"Ah~, Ah~, Ah~" They little pink rabbits and the boy sang.