Outing with ziddi dils and Baby

Hello ziddies

I m overwhelmed by the response. So I decided to write another os . Thank you so much for vote and comments.

Kal ke episode dekhar mujhe bohut bura bhi laga aur accha bhi laga. Bura isliye laga ki Karan ko Mr Batra ne kya kuch nahi kaha. The chemistry between them was hot 🔥. Mainly Monami's anger .😘😘😘😘

Here you go..

Note: No sid drama
. All recruits were comfortable with each other, as well as special agents axcept Karan . They are still afraid 😟 of him. Here koel have no son but have a past.

It has been one month in the academy, all are comfortable with each other, but don't know their past. At first trainees started curse Karan due to his tough training, but later they understood that it's best for them actually he is preparing them for protecting the country and civilians from terrorist. In this one month many changes had occurred, coming to Faizi he's overcoming the phobia of committing bcoz certain someone entered his ziddi heart, but afraid to tell her, he didn't know anything about her past on the other side koel's story is different she knows she's attracted to Faizi but remembering her past she shrugs off her feelings. Now coming to our crazy couple Sid and Sanju, he became Romeo in her love and does stupid antics which eventually brings smile on her tough face ,now she also started to feel for him.

But coming to our hot 🔥 couple they cares for each other, fights with each other like Tom and Jerry, taunt each other while training, gazing at each other unknown to others , but others know something is going between Khadus Shergill and Monami tsunami but they choose to ignore it as they themselves realise their feelings for each other.

All are seems happy 😊 today because the col.Mr Batra given the permission for all the recruits and special agents for outing. It has been one month they didn't see the outside world, soo today all are super duper happy. Karan booked a buses for travelling, but Karan and Faizi choose travel in his jeep actually Karan wants to bring his baby for outing. The best thing happened in this one month i.e the friendship between Monami, Sid and koel. Koel being introvert don't mingle with any people but here within one month they become best friends forever nobody can say that she became friends with the two in very short period ,sometimes Faizi, Karan and Sanju feels jealous of their friendship.

All are enjoying their outing, some where enjoying steet food, somewhere shoping. Sanju and Sid eating gola. Monami and koel enjoying their hot hot samosas.

Karan stopped the car near the toy shop for buying a toy to his baby.

"Baby aap yahi gadi mein Faizi chachu ke sath mein aapko toy lekar aaunga teeke". said Karan to his baby while stoping the car . He signals to Faizi to look after baby Trisha he gives thumbs up.

Karan walked out of the building holding toys bags. Faizi stood near the door of the seeing his phone, watching him coming Faizi took a bags from him. He opened the door of the jeep . But to his dismay Baby was not in there. His eyes wide open. He searched the jeep in haste but she was nowhere to be found.

"Baby kahan hai Faizi". shouted Karan to Faizi, panic and anger grew at once in him.Faizi stood there puzzled.

"Karan ab baby yahi thi yaar".said anxious Faizi ,but was shocked 😲 seeing the jeep empty.

"Faizi find her". He spoke angrily almost gritting his teeth. He couldn't calm himself, anger boiled in him..

"Karan Trisha". Faizi pointed towards the direction. Karan found baby Trisha playing with a puppy, giggling. A small smile of relief spread on their lips .But their worries didn't end there. Baby Trisha stood in the middle of the road and the worst part was that huge truck was approaching in her way.