Love and Denial - 2

Hey ziddidils,

  Thank you so much for your love and appreciation for the previous part, Read privious part for continuity, now without any bak bak let's proceed,

Target is not completed but for my lovely readers this is for you guys ❤️❤️
Silent readers pls vote and comment

Happy Reading
_________________________
Karan had already looked up and straight into her hazel eyes But before she could get lost in those molten black eyes or before he could even say a word Monami ran upstairs, into her room and banged close the door.

Monami locked the door and turned around as she finally let go off the pain that ran deep inside her heart. She let go off the self-created boundary as her knees finally gave in and she slid down on the floor with the door being her support.She could hear the family banging on the door but she could only care less. She didn't have it in her anymore to look like it didn't matter to her that her best friend hated her. She could not keep up with the facade anymore.

She broke down that night, not being able to bear her love hatred, those words he had spoken to her. He had called her a desperate only because she had wanted to spend time with him.He had asked her to go away from him and she went away then why did he get her back? To hurt her some more?

No, she would not let him do that. He had already hurt her enough and now she would do what was best for her. Walk away. She would go away from here and make sure that he would never be able to find her again.Making up her mind she walked towards the closet and silently packed her bags as tears fell out of her eyes, breaking her piece by piece, minute by minute.

It was 3am when Monami walked out of the house. Not wanting anyone to know so they could stop her, she had silently left a note in her room saying she was leaving and would not be coming back.She walked on the empty streets of Mumbai, aimlessly. She was too tired, mentally and physically. All the crying and thinking was taking a toll on her.

Monami had only walked for half an hour when she felt her eyes giving up and her body swaying from one side to another. Before she knew it, her eyes had closed and she had finally fallen on the ground, unconscious.
Khadus Shergill sorry Karan on the other side was feeling very uneasy. As if the encounter with Rani sahiba earlier was not bad enough that he could suddenly feel himself getting restless by each passing minute.He didn't know what was bothering him but there was something that was not right, his heart told him that something was wrong.( Finally 😖)

Hastily getting up, Karan walked towards Monami 's room to check on her but what he saw shocked him.The door was ajar and the room was empty with a white paper on the table. Walking towards it, he opened it and read the contents of the paper as a sudden scare creeped into his heart.Karan was suddenly feeling scared. Scared that something might have happened to his Dil ki Dhadkan and if that was true, he was the only person responsible for it.

If something had happened to his Rani sahiba, he would never be able to forgive himself.Not letting more bad thoughts to come into his head, he ran out of the house onto the main road as tears came out of his eyes.His love. His Heartbeat was in danger and he could do nothing about it.He loved her and he could not deny it anymore. He could not hide it anymore. He wanted her in his life and he would not let anything stop him from doing that.

Karan ran for a while before he saw a crowd of people hovering around something as his heart started beating louder and louder. And suddenly he knew she was here.He ran towards the crowd, pushing them away as he came to a halt in front of the unconscious body. He slowly walked towards her and was right next to her when his knees gave away and he fell on the ground, next to her with a thud.😭🤧

Looking at her lifeless body he could feel his own body going numb.But this was not the time to become a Bollywood actor,😂 it was time to act like a smart person. His love needed help, she needed medical care.He hastily got up picking her up in his arms as someone helped him to get her to the hospital.The doctors had checked her up and had said that she was still unconscious and would need some time to wake up.Karan in the mean time went and sat on the stool next to her and held her hand tightly in his.

"Mona..mi Rani sahiba, please wake up. Please, please don't do this to me. Please don't punish me like this. I am so sorry. So sorry for everything I said. I never meant any of it. I love you Monami, You are my heartbeat I really really love you so much. I just didn't have it in me to tell you. I am a coward Monami and you deserve someone so much better in your life. I cant keep you happy. I am a workaholic and get angry so fast.  how will I keep you happy? How will I give you what you deserve? I am so sorry Monami. Please. I love you Rani sahiba. Just come back to me and I promise I will do anything you say." Karan cried when he felt a drop of tear fall on his hand.(passing tissues 🤧😭)

Karan looked up and saw his Rani sahiba looking at him with tears running down her cheeks. He could not bear to see them anymore and so he hugged her tightly, trying to soothe both his and her pain.He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard Monami saying something near his ear.

"Kuch bhi?" she asked as he looked at her with a questioning gaze.

"Will you do anything I say?" she answered his unasked question.

"Kuch bhi." Came the instant reply of Karan.

"Are you sure?" Monami asked.

"Just say it Rani sahiba and it will be yours."Said an impatient Khadoos Shergill

"You cant back out later, Khadoos Shergill".Argued Monami

"I would never do that.". replied Karan

"Marry me." Was all Monami said as khadoos Shergill looked at his Rani sahiba in shock.(bechara😂)

"Mon--? How? Don't do this to yourself Rani sahiba. You would regret it all your life."Said Karan coming out his shocked State.

"I could never do that Karan All I have ever wanted is you and all I would ever want will be you. Just marry me and let the rest of the things come on its own. Just embrace what you get right now Karan and things would automatically fall in its place. Please? Give me a chance? Give US a chance?" Monami cried in his embrace.Karan looked at her, the strength she had. The trust she had on them. How could he let go off this. He had to do it. Embrace what he was being given at that moment and he knew this would be his most prized possession.

"Yes. I will marry you, Rani sahiba" Karan said with utmost care and love seeping out of his eyes and words.He got up from his place as he sat next to her and was immediately caught in a tight hug as happy tears finally fell from both their eyes.

"I love you Khadoos Shergill."mumbled Monami

"I love you Rani sahiba".Said Karan pressing her head on his chest and kissing her forehead.
And they lived happily ever after.

_______________The end______
Thanks for reading

So? How was it? Too filmy?

Do tell me what you think of it!phew 😌 my fingers are paining 😭 hope I done it well.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Target:102

Date:17/06/2022

With love
Mariyam