SidSa Love 🔥 18+

Note :SidSa are already engaged,but the twist is for Sid it is love at first sight but for Sanju it's her father's pressure. In the accdemy nobody knows axcept Monu, Karan ,koel and Faizi . This os after the party Sanju feeling jealous of sid n monami dance , Sanju in anger rushes out of the party hall and goes to her room, sid also goes with her.

Imagine Sanju wearing the dress which Sid gifted in the show but in black with open hair.

Warning ⚠️ mature content childrens shoo away

Happy reading.
______________________
Sanju fuming in jealousy runs to her room and started remove her heels just than Sid barges into her room.

"Sanju kya hua". Asked Sid concernly.

"Kuch nahi hua ho chircute". Said Sanju angrily.

"Phir tumne aise party chodkar kyun chali aayi". Asked Sid not understanding anything. She didn't said anything and in busy in removing her heels.

"Sanju tu..."said Sid but cut off by Sanju.

"Hamne kaha na kuch naahi hai" said Sanju turning around angry tears falling from her eyes.

"Sanju tum ro rahi ho". Asked Sid seeing her tears.

"Nahi hum nahi ro ro ve, tum jao apni Monami ke pass jao" said Sanju with jealousy.

Our Sid G understood that she was feeling jealous of Monami, so he provoked further to know about her feelings for him, jealousy is the best remedy for confessing the love 😘 thought Sid.

"Vo meri best friend hai aur waise tume kyun itna farak pad raha hai". Asked Sid with poker face but inwardly enjoying.

But Sanju decided to not answer his question and turns leave the room, this angered Sid, he pinned her hands tightly to the wall . She struggled to get out of his hold but it only made him hold tight.

''Sidharth , chodo mujhe u r hurting me''. Tears formed in her eyes.

'Kyun chodu Sanju... Why should I? tume itna farak kyun pad rahi hai.'' Sid said staring her. Sanju knew exactly what he's taking about.

''kyun ki hum tumse pyaar karto ve I love you'' said Sanju not able to hold her feelings and tried to free herself. Her sentence made his heart jump in happiness.

He moved back freeing her hands and stood few inches away controlling himself. After some time he without thinking for a moment went and hugged her tightly. Sanju couldn't understand what happened just now.

'I love you too ' .he said Sanju smiled responded to the hug 🤗

They kept hugging each other for a while. There was a thunderstorm outside and this made Sanju move back but Sid stayed at the same place. As Sanju was moving back Sid pulled by her by waist towards him. Sanju collided with his strong chest. She gulped not able to meet his eyes. It was pouring heavenly outside. Both were taking deep breaths. He pulled more closer. She gasped this time, looking at him and saw those eyes filled with intensity.

''Sid... Sidharth, kya kar rahe ho?'' Sanju said not able to breathe properly. His proximity affecting her so much. Sid could clearly see his effect on her. Sanju couldn't take it she made herself free from his hold and turned to go other side. He was not in a mood to let her go. He caught her hand as she turned to leave. Another heavy thunderstorm came up adding more fuel to the atmosphere.

"tum sirf aur sirf meri ho'' Sid said looking deeply into her eyes with passion. He meant it . At the moment he found her to be the most beautiful women in this world. She was finding hard to breathe. Sid couldn't take it any longer, he started to kiss her neck wildly. She closed her eyes feeling his touch. He romed his hands on her slender back. He didn't miss any part of her neck. He kept kissing every inch of it,he couldn't resist himself further and bite her neck.