Childhood Sweethearts ❤️- 2

Hey munchkins,
       I m back with new part of  TS hope you guys enjoy it. Thank you so much for the love and appreciation. Do read vote and comment. If anything resembles same it's purely coincidence.

Happy reading
___________________________

."What Boss? Really dad? You have
this little faith on your son?" Karan argued.

"Your boss will be arriving soon, better you get ready". he concentrated on his works and Karan got tired but couldn't convince his father. And when he was about to leave the door opened.

"May I come in sir?" He was surprised to see her.

"What are you doing here?". She ignored him as always and greeted Mr. Shergill.

"So Karan This is your Boss. New boss" He was dumb strucked at his statement.

"You mean really?". Asked Karan

"Monu, He is under you now, do whatever you want?" Mr.Shergill almost laughed seeing his reaction.

"My Secretary will show you your
cabin". Said Mr. Shergil

"See you soon Mr. Karan." There was
a grin on her face when she left from there. He couldn't believe this was actually happening. His parents never mentioned it and neither did she. What was going on, he actually couldn't get that. And the week went like a torture at the office. Not that but he was under orders of his new boss and he could guess she was enjoying irritating him like he used to enjoy in childhood.

And the week changed his feelings completely. Definitely she was enjoying irritating him and he was enjoying spending most of his time with her even if that was for work issues.. But he never left chance to tease or irritate her at home. The more he teased her she took revenge at the office.

Mostly her dialogue was "Don't waste
time. You could have done that in 30 minutes, you took 35 minutes instead." And Karan Shergill got stunned every time.

It was one weekend evening; The Elder Couple went for a function. As per Monami's knowledge Karan also
went with them, they asked her to join them but she just skipped that because she didn't want to be around him. She was listening to music in the evening when suddenly the door of her room was opened. And she was surprised seeing him at the door.

"What are you doing here?" She asked but He locked the door without
answering her and drowned the curtains of the window. She stood stunned, trying to read his expression which is saying something. She gasped when she saw him loosening his tie and switching off every light of the room leaving only one Soon she felt she was stepping back as he was stepping forward towards her. She was clueless about the fact in front of her she could just read the desire in his eyes. It was so unfair when the wall blocked her way as her back hit it and he did the same blocking her from the front.

She could feel her breath also was shallow getting him so near to her. She was breathing hard by now expecting the same thing which she
used to do in their younger age. She shut her eyes close unable to bear the look of him.

"You always lecture about time. Don't you know we shouldn't waste electricity too? You can listen to music with one lamp on, even if all the curtains are down. You don't need to waste electricity". said teasing her.
Her eyes shot open listening to him and she could see the victory in his eyes..It was all his plan, he played with her again.With her emotions She pushed him off her.

"I hate You!".She ran to the washroom at once without giving him any chance to speak. She didn't bother to close the door,just opened the shower. She just wanted to cool herself down, wanted to wash away every thought which crossed her mind moments back. He laughed silently in the victory of the retort finally but unaware about her state. He was aware that she is effected by him but he had no idea how much she is affected. He could listen the sound of the water falling.