Their Wedding - 3

I m back with new part ❤️.

MAY THE OCCASION OF NAVRATRI BE THE BEGINNING OF NEW AND BEAUTIFUL THINGS. WISHING YOU ALL THE BEAUTIFUL CHEERFUL AND MEMORABLE NAVARATRI.

Happy reading
_________________

Ab tum meri ho". Whispered Karan and move back. Monami's heart thudded with the Intensity of the word. He clenched his jaws and moved back, controlling his growing burning desire for the Angel standing in front him. If it was in his hands, he would have just picked her up and lock in her room and have his way with her. Faizi quickly came forward and put hand over Karan's shoulder.

"Ummm... Karan we have audience around". Said Faizi with his voice was teasing yet serious.

"Are sirji vo aapka hi hai, ". Said Sanju teasingly making others giggle and chuckled at Karan's annoyed expression. One by one came and hugged the couple. The couple took the blessings from the elders. Faizi and Sid had called the workers and removed the pooja accessories to the corner of mandap and brought the two large seats forward, Bharka told Karan and Monami to sit down, and they took a photo with couples. All the recruits had congratulated Karan and then, Dilbarji had announced to move to another hall for dinner. Sanju helped Monami sit on the seat,on Karan's left. The rest of them sat around the table, Bharka sit beside Monami with baby Soumya in her lap, Faizi is sitting on Karan's side. All recruits joined them. As soon as they say Karan graps Monami's hand under the table, today he just can't seem let go of her hand. The feeling that Monami  now belongs to him, legally and officially.

"Karan mera hath chodo please". Said Monami looking around the table while leaning towards Karan.

But Karan being Karan just shakes his head at her, Monami pouted at him and tug her hand, but Karan's grip got more tighten on it. Monami got irritated with this act, after few minutes the waiters came and served the food. Monami looked at Karan and give him a sweet smile which made Karan alert and next second je yelped a little.

"Kya hua Karan" asked Faizi with smirk.

"Nothing" said Karan with grumpy face, by each passing minute, it was getting difficult for him to stay away from her.As per rituals first they have feed each other.

Monami tore a little piece of nan  and kebab dipped into curry and brought near to Karan's mouth, he opened his mouth like an obedient child and Monami push the morsel in. But before she could pull her hand back, Karan close his mouth caressing her fingers with his lips, Monami gasped and pull her hand back feeling a little graze of Karan's teeth as well, Karan's intense eyes were on Monami whole time which turn a darker shade when his lips touched her fingers. Monami quickly avert her eyes her heart thudded seeing the burning look in his eyes which was conveying that he would love to eat her 🙈. Now Karan brought the morsel to Monami's mouth, looking her with intensity , she opened her mouth and Takes the morsel. Karan pulls his hand back caressing her lips. A simple touch of his fingers has made her body tingling, her heart beating fast and her breath becoming heavy. All started to have their food.

After a minute or two Monami felt Karan's finger on her arm, she quickly look towards Karan who gave his burning look and then get back to his food. Monami gulped again and tried to concentrate on her food and Sowmya but if she thought that Karan would let go off, then she was wrong, through out the dinner, she had felt his fingers on and off on her arm, whenever their eyes meet, he would look her up and down like he's undressing her through eyes. This made Monami hell nervous and she couldn't eat properly. After some time  the dinner was done all recruits started to go to their room. Karan helped Monami in standing up, je could tell that she was getting tired now with the  heavy lehenga and jewellery.

Karan took Monami in his arms moved towards his room not before giving the warning to his friends all went aww for his act. Karan kept Monami on the bed get up to lock the door, after locking the door when he turned, he saw Monami looking around, He saw her lost looking at the decoration, through they were minimum, but were speaking out loud about what night it is. She didn't realized that Karan standing beside her. She came out of her thoughts when Karan picked her up in his arms and move towards the dressing table and made her stand infront of the mirror.

This night is special, it is their night the night of union of two souls. He helped her to remove the heavy jewellery, Monami pull out the pins from her hairs, Karan started to remove the remaining pins from her hair.

Monami's eyes fixed on his face, having a frown as he concentrated on removing the pins, taking care not to pull her hair. Karan moved closer to her and wounded his hands on her stomach and pull her into him. Home both felt like they are in home.
Monami closed her eyes, feeling his breath on her nape, Karan closed his eyes as he put his nose into her neck, breathing in her scent.

"I love you", murmured Karan as je places a kiss on her neck. Karan left her hand and move it to her side, going upward to her shoulder and mover her choli down exposing her shoulder. He kisses there and then look up into the mirror. Karan opened the dori and hooks of her choli and removed it from her making it fall on the floor.

Monami closes her eyes as she fisted her lehenga skirt with both hands. Karan runs his hands up and down on her arms, shoulder and stomach, feeling her soft milky skin. His hands went to her waist and work on lehenga skirt ties, after few seconds Karan grabs her hands in his and pull them away from lehenga skirt making it pooled down around her feet.

Monami quickly turned around and hugged Karan tightly, she was standing only in lacy bra and panties.
Karan could feel the rise and fall of her chest. He runs his hand all over her back and then stopped at the strap of her bra.

"Rani sahiba". called Karan with hoarse voice.

"Hmmm". Monami hummed in response.

"Tum mujhe bata sakti ho, aisa kuch nahi karunga jise time uncomfortable feel ho". Said Karan with difficulty. His whole body was burning with desire and need but he will not move ahead without her permission, it's important for him to that she wants the same as much as he wants and craves for it.

Monami could feel his bulge, clearly telling her that how much he wants her, she couldn't help the tear falling from her thinking that he's hard down and might be in pain but still he is holding himself back.

Past occasions flashed in her mind like a movie where he had stopped himself from going further bcoz that time it was not right, but he wanted it do the right way where there is not a single chance of even a tiny bit of regret, but not tonight..no holding back tonight.

Monami opened her eyes and move back a little, her face close to his. She loos up at him, his eyes seeing hers. Her eyes went lower to his lips and then back to his eyes, he blinked and it turned Darker as they recognised the desire in her Hazel brown eyes.

"Mujhe apna banalo Karan". said Monami in a whisper.

Karan couldn't stop as he got her consent. He grabs her neck with one hand while with other he pulls her into him crushing her soft breast on his bare chest yes he already removed his sherwani he was only in his pant.

Karan placed his lips on her, sucking on her soft petals with slow and tender movements. Monami curled her toes, as a sweet sensation passed through her body. Her one hand fisted his hair while the other clutched his shoulder. The slow kiss turned into a hot passionate one as Monami started to give her equal to it.

Their tongues duelled and fought for dominance. Their hold on each other got tightened as they pressed themselves into each other more. They break the kiss only in the need of oxygen, both panting and looking at each other with desire.
____________________
Thanks for reading.

Precap : hot 🔥 wedding night.

Next part will be in next week.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay home stay safe ❤️

With love 💕
        Mariyam.