Dominating Khadoos Shergill

Hey readers
   I am back with the os , do vote,read and comment your favourite part, so stopping my bakwas let's proceed......

Warning : Slightly Mature. Read at your own Risk😉 I know You guys gonna read it cough cough 😊

Happy reading
______________________

Insensitive, Rude, Arrogant, Jerk,hot, devil Thats what Karan Shergill was, ever since he had taken over the CEO position, he had been anything but good to Monami Mahajan. Sometimes she really pity herself for being an assistant of a Khadoos Shergill Its been a month and he had made her life hell, literally. (Perk of being his assistant)

"Monami In my cabin." The intercom buzzed, making Monami groan loudly in annoyance. She got up from her seat and walked over his cabin. She knocked on the door of his cabin then waited for his reply, once she got it, she pushed the door open and entered inside. His woodsy, manly smell engulf her as she stood before his desk. Monami let her eyes roam over him, he was busy in reading some file, ignoring her presence which made her frown deeply.

"You called me sir?" Monami said to gain his attention.

He turn around facing her. He looked like a greek god, standing there. The black armani fits him perfectly, he was a greek god and she was no saint to ignore him. Monami was so busy in drooling that she didn't realize when he came and stand opposite to me. Monami could feel his intensified gaze roaming over her, making her feel hot and bothered.

"Damn you, khadus Shergill!" Monami cursed him for having that kind of effect over her.

"Take it off." Karan said in his deep husky tone. Monami's brows knitted and she look at him, not understand what he had said.

"What?" Monami voiced out her confusion."

"Apni shirt utaro Rani sahiba". Karan again said it and as soon as his words sinked in, She gasped loudly at his shamelessness while he just smirk. Son of a devil! Monami glared at him and refused to do what he had said.

"Thats okay. I won't mind doing it myself." Karan said to Monami with a shrug and before shee could move, he grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him with a jerk causing her chest to collide with his muscular one.

"Karan yeh kya kar rahe ho?" Monami questioned him, ignoring the nervousness bubbling up inside her.

"Punishment time, love." Karan whispered, Monami's eyes widen and she look at him with 'Have you gone mad?' look.

"Punishment? But for what?" Monami questioned, knowing khadus Shergill and his famous ways of punishing her They scare her as well as excite her (naughty Monu 😉)

"For trying to make me jealous by saying yes to that blonde guy for a coffee." Karan whispered in her ear, his tone was dangerously low, sending shiver down her spine. Monami bit her lower lip as She remembered her  silly attempt of getting his attention this morning.

"But i didn't went with him." Monami defended her self. She gasped loudly as he ripped her shirt off from her body.

"Too bad! I don't care."Karan spat harshly, Monami shivered feeling his hands fondling with her tender breasts.

"I did said yes to blonde guy because you were too busy, you were not paying attention to me ever since you have taken up the CEO position. You forgot you have a wife too-" Monami let her frustration take over from her and she opened her hal-e-dil infront of him. Along with being his assistant,  Monami is also his wife too but lost in his work, he had totally forget that.

"I am sorry, i made you feel like this, but work kept me busy. I will make it upto you. I promise." Karan promised to his Rani sahiba and like always, She melted in his arms like candle, by the way who can resist the Karan Shergill charm 🤤

"But before that i need to punish you, love." Karan whispered, sending shiver down to her spine. Her insides churned in anticipation,  might never accept it to him but his punishments do excite her ,But Monami wasn't ready for it to do it in his office cabin. So she turned on heels to leave but he grabbed her wrist and pulled his Rani sahiba towards him.

"Not so soon Rani sahiba, you will have to be punished!". Said Karan in his husky voice .Monami gulped hard seeing his eyes darken.

"Now get rid of this little skirt of yours and bend over!". Said his shameless demand

"Kyaa?" Monami shouted bewildered at his bold words.

"Oh come on! We won't be doing anything new." Karan winked at her He stood right in front of her and gave her a sexy grin.

"I am not doing it with you in your office cabin." Said Monami trying to get out from there.

"Thats not for you to decide. Now don't add more to your punishment and do as i had said, Monami." Karan let her name roll over his tongue.

He stepped closer, leaving an inch space between their bodies. He could feel her heart hammering against her ribcage. This is what happen when he is around.His dark black eyes eyes darkened and Monami could see lust along with love.Lost in looking into those beautiful pair of eyes, Monami didn't even realized when he started unbuttoning the buttons of the white shirt she was wearing. Monami's daze was broken when he removed her shirt and dropped it on the floor.

"Karannn!" Monami's eyes were on verge of closing, he was fonding with her bra clad bossoms and, his rough manly touch sent her over the edge.

"Bend over the desk, Rani sahiba I'm gonna spank those bad manners out of you." Karan whispered in her ear. And surprisingly, she did obeyed him. He lifted off her skirts, a shiver ran down her spine feeling his hand there. He ripped her undies apart, leaving her half naked.

"I want you to count, love." Karan murmured loud enough for her to hear.

A small yelp escaped from her lips as his hand smacked her right ass cheek. Pain shoot through her followed by wave of pleasure. Its amusing to her how he manage to make her feel pleasure in pain.Monami counted as he 'spank the bad manners out of her'. By the time he was down, She was sore and in need of him.Holding Monami in gentle hold, Karan pulled to his Dil ki Dhadkan to himself.

"You did great, love." Karan whispered softly, wiping the lone tear that escaped her eyes. Monami grabbed his collar and pulled him closer as she bridged the gap between their lips and locked her lips with his. Their lips met in a rough kiss, while their hands worked and got rid of the clothes they were wearing.A rough, passionate kiss followed by a wild session of love making in godamn office Naughty readers let's give them privacy 🔏.

________________The End _____________
Thanks for reading.

Ahhhh I m blushing blushing hmmm 😊😊.

Do you like this new side of Karan Shergill?

Don't forget to vote and comment

Target:104, complete the target you will get daily update, If I m sounding rude then sorry 😔

Date: 18/06/2022

With love
Mariyam