Love in Herd - 1

Hey ziddidils,

   Here you go, I am not good at writing such steamy scenes.Still,I tried to create a sensuous and rainy night,many wants to experience through MoRan Thats why I have chosen it though Rainy as I know we guys are sooo greedy for their romance Still,I put effort to make it look live and hot as much as I could. Thanks for your love on my privious TS. Ignore typos and errors.

MoRan are accidentally married in the village, twist is Karan already confessed his love 😘

Happy reading
________________________

Its been three hours that the obstinate teardrops is still so expressive coming from the cloud-covered sky causing an acute thunder. Monami terribly panicks every time she hears that even though she loves rain.Actually anger has taken over her fear of thunder sounds.Inside her heart she is cursing her khadoos Shergill so badly.Its because of him that they both are now trapped in this desolated jungle at the middle of night and on top of that these cursed rain!!!

"Maine tumse kaha tha.. mobile charger leke aane ke liye... Lekin !!The Special Agent Karan Shergill will never listen to anybody,right?Now suffer...How will We inform at academy.They must be worried"Monami just kept blaming Karan But actually its because of her stubbornness of visiting a temple near the jungle,he has brought her here.But Karan,being a convenient husband listens all her howling.(so chweet)

"Relax Rani sahiba we gonna find a way", Karan says while getting his hands dripped in water and throwing it to Monami.

"Stop it Khadoos Shergill.I am getting drencehd.I am warning you" Monami shouted.

But who cares Karan is so enjoying the game of water.And his Rani sahiba tries to defend herself the most but who can be saved form a ulti kopdi.He looks so relieved.Turning fully to her,he observes his heartbeat .He has never seen such a ravishing girl in his entire life.Her perfet size lips burried with red dark lipstick is so tempting to control him.Every drop of rain falling in those crimson lips has an divinely impact on that.Those silent drops are making them more tempting.

"Hey,you...where are you lost?I am drenching and I can't just afford of another serious cold in one month.Atleast find something to be at our roof top"Monami snaps breaking Karan's lustful appeal .He comes in real world that they both are so poachy that a thirsty person can absorb the water from their body and cloths.Karan keeps moving his eyes in circular angel to arrange a shelter.

And luckily his eyes strucks on a bleak light coming from a farthest corner and he can't just let go the chance of it becoming a protection for them atleast for a night from this non stop rain.He just rushes towards it holding Monami's hand from her sideways

It is a cowherd.Everything inside it is so disciplined and organized.Foods of the four-legged animal are kept in the left corner of the room and in middle a small mountain of hays are giving them bonfire vives. And the rest of the floor is broomed.Seems like someone has made the place only for them sometime ago as nobody can imagine it as a cow house.They entered there.

"You dry your hair.Till then I will light up the fires.Don't worry,my wifey,you wont get cold" Karan's plain assurance brings a wide smile in Monami's face.She blushes heavily hearing the word wifey though it is not the first time she is hearing this.

Their life is near perfect.An accidental marriage of two love birds in the village as they already in love with each other it was love at first sight in their first meet and since then life is going on.Till now Monami has not still confessed her love as she's too shy .On their one month marriage anniversary her khadoos Shergill had proposed her in a plant world created by himself on the academy terrace and that was a diamond day for her.Though she didn't say yes.but constant support from her khadus Shergill made their journey easy,They have come a long way to the journey.Still She hasn't gathered courage to confess.

In the corner of the room, Monami is soaking her hairs.She is looking like a fairytale princess.A red sari with a sleeveless blouse is adding to her appealing tantics.She is still wet from her top to down. She sees the burning fire beside her that Karan has lighten up just now.How strategically it was created giving a dim light to the herd shell.A perfect set up for a dreamy night between two lovebirds, Karan thought in mind.

He is watching his Rani sahiba so mesmerizingly.Everytime a drop of water flows from her silky physique, Karan's mind get restless.He so wants to wipe that flow.An ardent woman siting beside him with her soggy hair open and with all of that her exposed body was urging him to have her,to love her that he has craved to do all the time since he first met her in the old factory.

Monami is shivering out of cold.She better knows that this paltry temperature coming from the fire can never endear her.The distance between her and her man is decreasing the temperature in the room making her feel more earnest.She wants to be enshrouded in her khadoos Shergil's arms.Still she was so nervous sitting with him,soaked in water and her nervousness is beating her breath.
Suddenly a jerk wind blows indiscriminately making Monami's salvage move from her carnivorous body.It is an utmost embarrassment for her,in front of her husband to whom she is bound to give in. Still,she is so uptight that she can't move,not even for fixing her fallen salvage. Karan notices his Rani sahiba shivering.He understands her discomfort.

"Can I have the pleasure to wrap your saree,pretty woman"Karan was clearly flirting just to wave his Rani sahiba's nervousness.(don't faint guys he's our ulti kopdi only 😁)

Monami is sitting like a mannequin.Karan's words manage to make her blush a little. Still she doesn't say anything.Just turning her face sideways giving the open,wet back to him,she is clever enough to give her consent not in language but in sign.And Karan Shergill cant have better yes from her. He takes the fallen salvage of her saree from the floor in hand.It has white linen border with a simple ambroidary done with black threads stiched on it.The whole things gracefully match with Monami's saree along with her bloodstream complexion.Karan wonders the saree has attracted him or the one who is carrying it on so perfectly

Accidentally,his fingers touch her back.It is a warm touch she can feel.She clenches the hays lying beneath her tightly causing it to break in peaces.Karan wanted to be the utmost gentleman.He sees his Rani sahiba closing her eyes and light blush on her red lusty lips.It was a hint that she badly wants more of it.What more he need right now except a silent assent from her?He cant stay in his gentleman attire anymore (uff finally)

Bubye😎 hawtttt moments coming on the way 🔥🔥

__________________
Thanks for reading

Will they consume their marriage??

Did you like flirty Shergill?

Don't forget to vote and comment

Target: I know you guys are not completing

Date:19/06/2022

With love
Mariyam