"just a stab"

TW: knife, stabbing i think that's it?

January 23rd, 1943

Today was the day when y/n y/l/n would finally meet tom in the chamber of secrets to-

y/ns thoughts were cut short when they ran into someone who just happened to be standing in their way a little ways away from the girl's bathroom where they would meet tom today.

"Hey y/n"

"What do you want Bradley?" they asked annoyed when they started walking again, Bradley following right beside them.

"Wheres your crazy boyfriend?" he asked with a nervous laugh.

y/n gave the boy a side glance as a smirk formed on their face.

"Probably doing crazy things. Why do you ask?" they said as the pair arrived in front of the girl's bathroom.

"Well, you see....I just don't think he's really the best for a person like you, I mean you're such-"

His sentence was cut short by a knife in his side, y/n looked up at the person responsible, to find the face of their lovely boyfriend.

"Tom! Are you serious?! Right here in the damn hallway, get him in the bathroom quickly please." y/n whisper-yelled.

After tom dragged him into the bathroom away from prying eyes, they went down to the chamber to finish the original plan.

While tom was preparing to make himself y/ns Horcrux, they were watching Bradley while he was crying in pain.
'Shhh....youre annoying sweetheart, it's just a stab." y/n said while laughing. On the other side of the chamber, tom was ready to perform the spell.

"y/n, love c'mere. It's time."

*ᵀᴵᴹᴱ ˢᴷᴵᴾ ᶜᴬᵁˢᴱ ᴵ'ᴹ ᴸᴬᶻᵞ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴵᵀ'ˢ 6 ᴵᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴹᴼᴿᴺᴵᴺᴳ*

It was finally done y/n was officially his dark majesty for the rest of time. They would rule the world together. Forever.

"My beautiful, strong partner, I know that took a lot of strength from you, love," Tom said with y/n wrapped in his arms after the spell was finished.
"No, I'm completely fine, I'm one of the strongest witches out there, you know?" y/n said with a smile.

"Yes I'm aware," Tom said with a laugh.

Their moment was cut short by a cough and a groan of pain on the opposite side of them.

"Oh for the love of merlin!" y/n yelled out. "Would you stop with your incessant whining, you're going to die anyway, and I've been generous enough to just let you bleed out instead of torturing you to your death, you could be a bit more grateful and shut the hell up!"

"You're insane, y/n," Bradley spoke weakly.

"I know is it lovely" tom spoke up.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

hey guys so i finally wrote another image i'm so sorry i know this sucks ass 💃 but ill be writing some more the next week hopefully so i'll get something better out soon. but i used they/them pronouns to be more inclusive and there's no decribers on the reader i'm pretty sure? if i'm wrong please let me know and i'll fix it. also if you guys want to request something you can. love you guys, you're all amazing ❤️