Chapter 1: Prologue

Hellsing belongs to Kouta Hirano and Studio MadHouse

Hellsing Abridged was made by Takahata101 and TeamFourStar

please support the official release

Thoughts:'Thinking'

Speaking: "Talking"

Watching: Bold

(Takes place after the Fight in the docks)

It was a bright, sunny day, the air was clear, the sun was shining and birds were chirping. On this

wonderful day, we look down at Beacon Academy, a school where hormonal teenagers with superpowers and big-ass weapons train to fight creatures of darkness called Grimm. Students hustling and bustling about going to their classes or just roaming the halls. At this moment we focus on a team of four girls also known as team RWBY, currently pushing through the hallways. At this time the girls were... well, they were "Booored" Ruby, the youngest of the group at 15 and their leader exclaimed in a stretched-out voice.

"I just wish something crazy would just happen," Ruby said. "Don't say stuff like that" team RWBY's resident blonde brawler, Yang Xiao-Long, Ruby's older half-sister replied back "you'll just jinx us" Blake the silent ninja of the group nodded her head half-heartedly, listening in the conversation and making small talk, "But come on its a nice day outside and were stuck in here?" Ruby said dejectedly putting her head down and kicking a peddle that hadn't been there before.

Suddenly doing a 180 her head whipped upwards showing the wide smile and stars in her eyes. "Maybe we can go shopping!" it was a question though it sounded more like a statement, throwing her arms in the air she replied "Oooh, we can go shopping, eat ice cream maybe buy Blake a new bow for her ears..." stopped when Blake glared at her.

Blake was a faunus, humans with animal traits she wore a bow in order to hide the fact that underneath that black bow of hers are to black cat ears. Her team didn't even know that fact until she revealed it during an argument with her and Wiess. "...Head-I mean head," she said with a shaky voice trying to hide the fact she slipped up. "Thank you but I don't think I need a new bow," Blake said kindly in a calm voice. "Besides, we still have one period left" a haughty yet sophisticated voice called out, this was Wiess Schnee the third member of team RWBY and heiress to the illustrious yet shady Schnee Dust Company "we have ...Dust Theory next," she said "Dust Theory?" Yang asked, "What's that?". "It's a special class once a semester, it discusses the applications, history, and combinations of dust" Weiss recited from her mind.

"So cool! I'll be able to make new rounds for Cresent Rose" she said putting her "Baby" in high regard. "Don't blow anything up this time" Wiess told her remembering what happened when they first met. "Oh come on that was like a million years ago" Ruby replied back making a hmph noise Weiss cross her arms together and said, "Come on we're going to be late". Behind the girls, a white light started to form and without warning, they were pulled through it.

Ruby awoke in a chair, not unlike one would find in an AMC Dine-in Theater

'what happened?' she thought she remembered walking to class and that was it. As she rose from the chair she surveyed her surroundings 'a movie theater?' she asked herself as she saw the numerous amount of chairs and the big curved screen in front of her she looked for any entrance or exit to leave and noticed something in the chair next to her. "Uncle Qrow!" Ruby yelled in excitement the said man woke up from his 'nap' "huh-oh hey Ruby" he said straightening himself up and his clothes smelling like alcohol "Uncle Qrow did you miss me?!" she yelled Qrow smiled and said"nope". But that didn't deter Ruby "ooooh-I have so many things to tell you!" Ruby called out as Qrow patted her head "yeah-yeah I know you do but first where are we?" he was sure he was in a bar, partying but suddenly he ended up here in a movie theater. Ruby's face turned confused "I don't know," she said, "I was just in Beacon and now I'm here". "Uh, what happened?" a new voice asked. Qrow and Ruby turned around to see Yang nursing her head "Yang!" Ruby exclaimed, "Uh, where are we?" she asked.