Chapter 5: Episode 4: Trigger Warning

DANDY MAN: The following is a fan-based parody, puta. Hellsing Ultimate is owned by Kouta Hirano and Studio Madhouse, and licensed by Geneon, Madman Entertainment, Manga Entertainment, and Funimation. Vá lamber o cu da sua mãe. It means, "Go suck your mother's cu-

"Swear!" Ruby and Summer shouted while Torchwick just rolled his eyes.

(Scene: Weiss on the phone)

ALUCARD: Say it!

WEISS: Fuck you.

ALUCARD: After you say it.

WEISS: You're really going to force me on this?

ALUCARD: I'm at half mast! I need to hear this!

WEISS: Fine! You were right!

Yang looked at the screen shocked "Holy shit" Wiess glared at her daring her to say something.

ALUCARD: Hnnn-nn-nn-nn-nng-nng-ngr-ngr-ngr...!

Weiss made a disgusted face while the rest of RBY chuckled.

WEISS: Jump up your own ass and DIE!

ALUCARD: Ahhhhh! Houston... we have nooo problems.

(Cardin breaks into the Hellsing Mansion, audibly shocking Ruby and Oscar)

"Oh no, Cardin!" Ruby yelled as the non-villainous students glared at the team "WHAT!" Cardin yelled in exasperation.

CARDIN: Raargh!

ALUCARD: OK, dude, I just- I just finished, I'm gonna need like, five minutes over here to recharge-

(Alucard and Cardin trade blows)

Never mind, we're back in business!

"Break his Legs Jaune!" Nora cheered.

RUBY: I've got him! (attempts to strike Cardin, who counters with a bayonet that almost hits her) OH! (trembles in fear)

"Eep!" Ruby squealed before sighing in relief "I didn't die".

ALUCARD: Ah great, and now she's triggered. Could be all day with it...

(Ruby turns catatonic)

Ruby: The good Lord has handed down a blessing to ya filthy heathens as a sign of good will... A small private Vatican jet. Now, if you would be so very Christian-like to ship your sorry pale ass out! (Ruby remains catatonic) And take your trigger happy harlot with ya! And the woman!

OSCAR: (after finishing his soft drink) ...Donc quoi?

"I'm not a woman!" Oscar yelled at Cardin.

ALUCARD: Man, I don't know what I find funnier: The Catholic Church strong-arming you into helping us, or the fact that you obviously haven't seen what I did to the statue of Big J~!