Chapter 3: Episode 2: Bullets From The Albains

Cardin: The following is a fan-based parody. Hellsing Ultimate is owned by Kouta Hirano and Studio Madhouse, and licensed by Geneon, Madman Entertainment, Manga Entertainment, and Funimation. Please support the official release... ya Protestant fuckbucket.

"Swear!" both Ruby and Summer yelled at the screen all of team STRQ except Raven and the professors chuckled at the action remembering the times when Summer was alive.

(Scene: Hellsing Mansion)

Weiss: (answers phone) Hello, Alucard. How was your mission in Japan?

ALUCARD: (intercom) Eh. I'd say ninety-nine...

(Scene: "Highschool of the Dead")

...point nine percent done.

When the scene showed up everyone looked at Jaune, seeing everyone looking at him he asked "What?" Nora then asked, "Why'd you do that?" pointing at the screen "Why'd I do what?" he replied tilting his head in curiosity "Keep that zombie alive?" she clarified "How am I supposed to know?" Jaune threw his hands over his head in an exclamation of his cluelessness.

"Well technically he's you" Pyrrha objected pointing at the screen "weelll..." he stopped to think for a bit "He probably did it for shits and giggles" Team JPR look at Nora "That's sound like something Nora would do," Pyrrha said Ren nodded as Nora looked at them curiously 'act-u-ally" a timid voice stuttered everyone looked behind them to see Velvet pointing at her team leader "th-that sounds like something Coco would do," she said head and ears down.

Coco put her hand over her heart in faux pain "Velvet you wound me, do you think I would actually do such a thing" she told her as everyone thought 'definitely'. Back in the Villain section Emerald was having a conversation with Mercury "That's is definitely something you would do Merc" "Thank you" he replied, she looked back at him "that wasn't a compliment".

In the front Weiss was huffing "so lazy, his mission was to kill all the zombies, but he couldn't kill the last one" Winter and Ironwood agreed with her nodding their heads in unison.

(Scene: Hellsing Mansion)

'Sup, bitch?

"Tch, he should talk with more respect," Weiss said out loud "My sister is not a bitch" Winter said glaring at the screen "well to be fair..." Yang started but then the combined glares of Weiss and Winter stopped her "You're very nice, warm and... huggable?" Yang finished with a nervous grin Weiss crossed her eyes and looked back at the screen.

Weiss: I need to talk to you about some important guests coming today.

"Guests, I wonder who?" Ruby said to herself "Well they seem to be very important" Weiss answered focusing on the events on the screen

ALUCARD: Are they hookers?

Weiss sighed "Of course he would ask that" Jaune somehow hearing her yelled, "I would never ask that!" "Good, Mr. Arc I would hate to have to teach you proper speaking" she glared at him as tried to make himself smaller than he was.

Weiss: No.

ALUCARD: And like that, you've lost me.

Weiss: They're our financial suppliers.