Chapter 10: Episode 9: Abridged Over Troubled Ozpin

[Ozpin reading Disclaimer]

Young Weiss: Father... [sniff] ...I don't want to say goodbye.

Jacques: Well, that's quite selfish, Weiss. I'm dying.

"That's your dad?" Yang asked Weiss who was surprised herself.

"Y-yes" Weiss stammered.

"It seems Father isn't as cold in this universe as he is in ours" Winter said.

Richard: It truly is a tragedy! I cannot believe someone would poison our afternoon brandy! What bittersweet fortune that I was somehow spared!

"Who is that?" Blake asked.

"I don't know?" Weiss said her brow wrinkling as she watched the man who probably poisoned her Father.

Jacques: Yes, it truly is a blessing that you are well my brother, Richard Traitoro Hellsing. But as I die... the authority of our sacred organization falls to... ...my precious daughter.

Weiss subconsciously straightened her back and fixed her posture a small smile at the screen for a new position.

"Does Father have a brother?" Weiss asked her sister.

"If he has, he never told us," Winter said.

"Is no one going bring up the fact that his last name is Traitoro?" Qrow asked.

"We already know he's a traitor?" Winter asked confused.

Young Weiss: What?

Ozpin: What?

Richard: Yes, with great honor- [stammers] R-roll it back?

"So, he poisoned Father in order to gain control of the organization," Winter said.

Jacques: Weiss... You must stand taller than us all now, and lead the men and women of the Hellsing organization.

Richard: wHAA?!THAT'S UH, [Richard continues to stammer] [with great struggle and disbelief] T-THAT'S GREAT! YAAAAY!

"He doesn't sound happy," Coco said.

Jacques: If you should ever find yourself in peril, know that deep in a forgotten underground dungeon, there is one man you can count on.

"Ah, I think he's talking about Jaune?!" Nora said with her usual excitement.

Young Weiss: But Ozpin doesn't live in the dungeon. He lives under the stairs.

Salem snickered at the unintended jab at her former lover while Ozpin pretended, he never heard that drinking his mug in order to hide embarrassment.

Ozpin: Hmm.

Jacques: Goodbye, my starling...and- BLUKH-KLH! ...that was my favorite pillow.

Weiss: Father! No! [Weiss sobbing]

"Oh no, Weiss!" Ruby cried hugging her best friend.

"What the hell are you doing you dunce!" Weiss shouted at unexpected assault.

"You were crying so I thought I should hug you," Ruby said.

"That is other me you dunce!" She yelled.

Richard: ...Ozpin, did you know you have paid vacation days?

"So, he's trying to get him out of the way?" Winter inferred rhetorically.