✧༺ 01 ༻✧

"Eomma, appa, I am nervous." Someone said with a worried face. "No, sweety. You are great and you will win the award. I know!" His mother assured. "You did well, my son. You deserve it. So don't be nervous. Be brave. Ok?" His father confirmed.

"Ok, eomma, appa. I will come back later. Please don't be hurt If I don't win th-" A honk was heard and Jin tensed up more with that.

His mother and father kissed him on his forehead and he waved to them and left to the place he is going to. He sat in the Car.

~some time later~

"Sir, we are here." "Ah? Ahh! Thank you, James." He said and got down the car and entered while Fans cheered out for him.

He waved and sent flying kisses to them
And as usual, he is the centre of attraction. A Nation's heartthrob after the first one.

He went inside and the staff took him to his place. The place he was sitting made his heart beat faster than a cheetah running. He was taking deep breaths as his crush is right before him. Sitting in his place before him.

He took a deep breath and Then later smiled which soothed his heart from beating any faster after coming out of him.

The award announcers are announcing awards and Jin, keeping his cool, he managed to show that.

"I request Mr. Min to come up on stage and Announce the last and final award." The lady said. Mr. Min got up and looked back as he waved at everyone. Jin's fanboy mode is on. He is looking at Mr. Min with Heart eyes. Mr. Min left to go onto the stage but still Jin didn't stop looking at him. At that point every fear and every tensions he had was long forgotten.

"Ahem! Hello. Tonight's final award is.. Best ROOKIE actor... And the award goes to.." Mr. Min opened the envelope and took the paper out. "Ahh! A well known actor. My favourite."

He continued but never told his name. All his fans are cheering for him, while the other fans cheered for their actors. "Ok ok ok. I will announce the name. And the award goes to Kim Seokjin." He said.. And not a second later loud louder and loudest cheers were heard and Mr. Min himself is surprised by the fandom.

"I welcome Kim Seokjin on to the dias." Meanwhile Jin was awestruck. This whole thing made no sense. He got an award? Not even in his dreams, he dreamt about it.

"Mr. Kim!?" Staff member brought him back to the world. "You need to go onto the dias." She said with a smile, he smiled back and he nodded. He quickly stood up and went upto the stage.

Mr. Min smiled at Him and handed the Award. "Congratulations, Mr. Kim! All the very best for your future." He smiled and Jin smiled back admiring his face. Mr. Min put forth his hand and indicated him to talk something. He moved forward to the mic.

"Hello! Thank you so much, Jinnies! I am nothing without you. Thank you so much for supporting me from the beginning. Thank you, thank you so much! I can stop thanking you. You are so sweet and supportive. Thank you sooooo much!" Jin blew a flying kiss and all his fans yelled an "Ohhhhh!"

Jin continued, "And taking the award from Mr. Min is such a great thing for me. He is like an inspiration, role model. Thank you so much, Mr. Min." He said looking at Mr. Min.

The crowed shouted "Yoonjin, yoonjin, yoonjin." Some yelled. "Yoonjin, my ultimate ship! I love them!" One yelled out loud enough for everyone to hear, as she was right beside the stage.

"Yoonjin for the win. Yoonjin for the win!" Altogether in unison, yelled out louder than bombs. Jin blushed and Yoongi smiled showing all his gums. Jin immediately bowed to everyone and left the stage, to his place, blushing very bright.

"Eomma, appa.. Today is just an unforgettable day!"