✧༺ 35 ༻✧

The same day, 26th of December..

Jin was happily jumping up and down the halls. He got a message from Yoongi saying he will be back in the next month. The smile on his was brighter than ever. He got ready for the day and started preparing himself the breakfast and put them on the table.

He tried to FaceTime Yoongi to show what he made but that didn't work. He tried again, Yoongi still didn't lift the call. He shrugged thinking the shooting already started since it was 8, already in the morning.

He put his phone aside and stated to munch on his food. While he was halfway through, he heard the door bell ring. He groaned at it, but thinking they must be someone who is important to Yoongi, he changed his expression. He put a smile on his face as he opened the door wide open.

He saw 2 ladies. One middle aged, one in her 30s. He bowed to he lady, with a smile and called them in. "Please, sit down. Ahjumma. Sir Yoongi is not here, he went to States for the shooting. He will come back later in the next month. Do you need something from Mr. Min?"

He said and offered some water. She shook his head. "So, you are the cleaner, who was appointed to clean the house while Yoongi is away. I get it, I get it." She said as she sipped the water, taking a look around.

Jin was taken aback by the sentence she made. He looked at his closed, nowhere near dusty to look like he was cleaning the house. "No, Ahjumma, you are mistaken. I am Sir's boyfriend. So, I am staying here to feel his presence. That's it." He said with a smile wth clear sadness.

"Oh! You are my son's boyfriend? Ohh!! Ok! I mean, what do you do, son? What is your name? How did you meet my son?" Jin breathed out before answering. "Mrs. Min! I am so sorry. He never introduced his parents to me. Forgive me for my manners.

I am Kim Seokjin. I am a rookie actor, Mrs. Min. Actually, I and Sir Yoongi are working on a project with Mr. Kim Taehyung. That's how we met each other." He said with a smile. He looked down when Mrs. Min looked at Jin.

"Oh!! Okay.. What do you own like- you know.. assets you have? Umm.. Just for some GK." She said as Jin saw her, he was offended. But, still the smile never is gone. "I live with my mom and dad, in a cosy little house. I don't have any plans to buy any assets now, eommonie."

"Ohhhhh!! I get it, I get it. Ok.. who approached whom first?" The lady asked as she put the glass down on the table, wiping her mouth. Mrs. Min is really making it so hard for Seokjin and trying to offend Seokjin in every way possible. He stared at her, offended. She continued with a smirk.

"So, you are saying, my son approached you? Someone like you? Or you approached him, seduced him and proposed him for you want what he has!?" She asked a in a mocking tone. The secretary gasped, which was gone inaudible. Jin, even though he is hurt to the core, he didn't show it.

"You know what? He is the only heir of the company, The Mins. Now, he technically rules the movie industry, while you are just a rookie actor! He owns practically everything in the city. Everything we give him from the company. Buildings, places, etc,. And what do you own? Nothing! And you want me to believe my son approached you and not you!?"

He managed to smile and oppose her gently, shaking his head and before he can even say anything, she continued. "You are a gold digging slut who can do anything to get a luxurious life!? Don't you think I don't know. I won't know?" She smirked.

"You can't even get an appointment of my son. Not in the eternity. You are a no one from his sight, a literal housefly! And you want me to believe evey shit you make, now?" He evilly smiled and looked at her secretary. The secretary smiled with her, but not intentional.

She was uncomfortable with what her boss is talking. No one has a right to humiliate anyone and she is witnessing and can't do anything about it. She is helpless. Totally.

By the end of this, Jin was already having tears in his eyes, but the smile never faded. "You better start away from my son, before he himself kicks you out which is not at all good for you reputation." She said gently slapping his cheek.

"Let's go." She said and turned her back towards Jin who was on the floor by the time, sobbed endlessly. When he heard a click on the door, he ran upto his room..

Meanwhile, Ken was going to meet Jin and tell him about what mrs. Min wanted to do. Tell him not to care about anything she says to him. But, he is too late. He was busy with his business in the Mins company. Got no time and when he thought that was the right time, it was already gone, ending in him being wrong.

He saw Mrs. Min coming out of Yoongi's mansion. "Shit!" He mumbled and ran towards the entrace and just when they turned to leave after locking, they found Ken. "Oh! Kenny.. Ask him to leave as soon as possible. He probably is a gold digging slu-" and before she can even complete the sentence, Ken raised his hand up to hit the woman on her face, but stopped thinking about Mr. Min's and his close friend's reputation on this.

The lady huffed and took a step back making her way towards the car she came in. He went inside and found no one in the house. He heard no noises at all!

Worried, he called Yoongi. Yoongi life the call at Ken's third attempt. Ken sighed and sat down on the couch. "Ken! Is something wrong with Jin. Jin isn't picking up the call. I am at the airport-"

"Mrs. Min."