✧༺ 36 ༻✧

Silence was all that's there on the other line. Yoongi went silent when ken mentioned Mrs. Min in the conversation right before he can say anything about Seokjin. He murmured a curse word, as he ran upto a car taxi in the aiport.

He took the taxi directly towards his own mansion. While Taehyung was completely confused he wanted to follow Yoongi but he stopped himself because he was tired from the journey. Yoongi owns him an explanation and he is not going to forget that.

Yoongi was murmuring curse words everytime he remembers Seokjin. He doesn't know what his mother told him. Once he reached the house, he ran upto his house after paying. He was patiently waiting all the way through the process still with Seokjin in his mind.

Meanwhile with Seokjin..

Seokjin ran upto Yoongi's room and he switched the air conditioner on. He put it in 16 and changed into the Hoodie, Yoongi gave him, remembering the words, he asked to wear it when he missed him. He quickly removed his own shirt as he put it on, with the same sadness in his eyes.

It really broke his heart! The way mrs. Min kept humilating Seokjin in every way possible. He shouldn't have got closer to Yoongi in the first place. He cried his heart out, lying directly under the cool air coming out of the air conditioner.

..

Yoongi came inside the house and found no one. He went inside straight to his room and seen it is not locked. He opened the door and the cool air hit his face, making him shiver. He went inside in the mist and found Seokjin sleeping peacefully with swollen eyes.

He switched the A.C off and removed his shirt, when he saw Seokjin wearing his Hoodie. He covered himself with a blanket when the coldness waved at him again.

He tried to wake Seokjin up, "Seokjin, baby. Baby, wake up, I am here for you. Baby~" He tried to wake him up by shaking Jim a little and it worked. Seokjin got up and looked at Yoongi with puffed eyes, turned red from crying.

"Sir?! You are here?!" He asked and touched Yoongics face. "You really are here, sir. I missed you so much!" He said and hugged Yoongi. Yoongi CANNOT utter a word, seeing Jin in pain. He kept silent while his eyes started to tear up.

From the corner of the eye, Jin noticed that Yoongi isn't wearing any shirt. "Sir, you are not wearing any shirt! You might catch cold." He said and started removing his hoodie. "I just missed you so much, sir. That's it. Don't wor-" Yoongi stopped him from taking it off but instead joined Jin.

He went inside The hoodie and hugged Jin. Jincs body stiffened when he felt a skin to skin touch. He relaxed when Yoongi hugged him,

"I'm here baby, don't worry about it. We will talk about it later. I'm tired, let me sleep!"

Jin chuckled silently as he covered themselves with a blanket. Tears started to roll down Jin's face as he saw how Yoongi was sleeping peacefully in his arms, hugging him like a kid.

In the evening, Yoongi woke up and they washed themselves up. They went to the kitchen and Jin prepared some snack. They had it and they have to talk about IT. Hoongi have to make sure Jin and he are good without his mother.

They sat down on the chairs and started to have their supper, silently.. Jin has to leave the place. Not because Yoongi's mother humiliated but because Yoongi's mother is right. He shouldn't be there with him and make himself look like a gold digger. He shouldn't care about it, but whatever he does, he can't forget it!

"Baby, we need to talk." Jin nodded his head without sparing a glance at Yoongi. Yoongi sighed and continued, "What did mrs. Min tell you this morning!?" He asked and join simply said, "Nothing, sir. She just mistaken me for a cleaner but I corrected her. She clearly is not ok with the fact, I'm your boyfriend, sir.

But, it's ok. She is right! At all times. And sir! I got a call from eomma. She was asking for me. I spent everyday here, missing you and she missed me." Like nothing happened. He lied. He should lie, atleast for himself.

But again, he shouldn't make himself look like a golf digger by staying there with Yoongi. He continued, bitterly smiling. "I have to go, sir..." He said and continued to eat his food. But, put the chopsticks down.

"I'm full, sir. I'm going to bed. I will sleeping in the guest room today. I just wanna be alone." He said and went straight to the kitchen to put away the plate. Yoongi just followed him with his eyes, not knowing what to do.

Jin was already on the bed, crying silently! "No matter what, I still love you, sir. I still love you!" He continued to cry silently, ending up to be in a Dreamland.