✧༺ 20 ༻✧

Jin, hearing those words uttered by Yoongi, immediately has tears in his eyes. Yoongi left Jin to get ready while Jin tried his best to stop the tears from flowing out. To cover the tears which are flowing out.

Jin went upstairs, more like ran upstairs. Yoongi shrugged it off as excitement but Jin is not excited, but us sad. Jin came down stairs and saw Yoongi reading something. He stood there beside Yoongi.

"Are you not happy, baby? Happy to go back to your house?" Yoongi asked noticing the sad face, now. Jin just shook his head while tears already started flowing. Yoongi noticing the tears he immediately hugged him.

"Hey, baby!? You are crying? My baby, don't cry. Tell me what's wrong?" He hugged him tight rocking him from side to side. "I don't wanna leave you. Leaving you makes me sad." Jin said while hugging him back. Yoongi pulled away and looked at Jin.

"Baby.. I am not happy to send you away too. I wanna hug you all day and keep you right here in my arms and not move forever! But what can I do? You should go right!?

Aunty and uncle are waiting for you, already. So, you don't wanna keep you them waiting for you, do you?" He asked and Jin slowly looked at Yoongi. He wiped his tears and shook his head.

"Then, shall we go?" Yoongu asked and Jin shook his head. Yoongi smiled and kissed Jin on his forehead. They smiled together as they lead themselves towards Yoongi's car.. All prepared!

Jin was a little happy to know that Yoongi want to be with Jin and Spend time with Jin. He sat beside Yoongi in the car while staring at him. Yoongi took Jin's hand and soflty kissed the back of it.

He smiled sweetly and they made their way towards Jin's house. When they reached Jin's house, they got down and stood there for bidding each other a bye. Jin bit his lower lip waiting for Yoongi to say something.

Yoongi just lovingly stared at Jin. He waved at Jin to go inside his house. Jin sadly turned to leave Yoongi. He slowly walked towards his house still expecting something from Yoongi.

One thought! "I am his boyfriend, then I have a right to kiss him too.. Right!?" He mumbled and turned towards Yoongi, gulping down. Yoongi looked at Jin and signalled him 'what happened?'

Jin just shook his head and ran towards Yoongi. He clutched onto Yoongi's shirt collar and attached their lips together. Yoongi smiled through the kiss but immediately pulled Jin by his waist.

Jin gasped when Yoongi opened his mouth and kissed him possessively. He used his tongue and Jin kissed him back with the same love which was pouring on him through the kiss.

Yoongi didn't waste time in continuing the kiss. He turned their position as they together leaned on the car. Yoongi continued to kiss Jin in the same manner and Jin is fighting for air, already.

Jin pulled away after tapping on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi pulled away and breathing for air, too. He was proud to see Jin all red and flushed. He smiled as he brushed his messy hair.

Jin again pulled Yoongi back into a kiss and Yoongi continued kissing him with Love.. Not to forget. Jin kossed him back and they can't continue more than this. They both moved away from each other. "Go, baby. Go and eat something more, ok? Month end is her and our shooting is about to start.

Meet you directly at the location, ok? Take care, love. Don't forget to text me. eat well!" He said and poked Jin's cheek. Jin nodded. He got onto his toes, cupping Yoongi's cheeks.

"You, too." With that he placed a sweet kiss on Yoongi's forehead. Yoongi smiled heartfully and Jin ran shyly towards his house. "Bye.." He waved to Yoongi and Yoongi waved back!