✧༺ 33 ༻✧

They reached the South Seoul Central hospital in no time and they admitted him in a ward. The doctor came and checked the patient. "He is completely alright. He just had an injury and that was treated. And he fainted because the pain was to much for him and since he is well taken care of, he just couldn't bear the pain, all of sudden after a long time.

Don't need to work at all. He will wake up after some time. The nurse will come and ask you for details, please wait for it." The doctor said with a smile and Join thanked her. "Ah! The pain killers and medicines will be given by the same nurse, please make sure the patient takes them on time." She said and Jin bowed with a nod.

She left the room and Jin sat down beside on the chair. He started at the old man for a while and he unlocked his phone to let his parents know that he is gonna join a bit late. Then immediately when he saw that, it was already quarter to 8. He gasped as he searched for the contacts but can't find it.

Meanwhile, he got a call from his mother. He excused himself and that's when both the nurse came in and the old man woke up. She didn't find anyone near him and she started to ask for the name. He slowly to the pad from her, started filling his details in. When he is done, she put the prescription paper ok his hand and left after bowing.

Jin came back minutes later and the man starting outside from the nearby window. "Hello, uncle. You are awake." He softly smiled at The man. "Are you ok, uncle. How are you feeling right now?" He asked and uncle nodded his head. "I am fine, son. Thank you for saving me."

"Oh! Don't worry, uncle. It's my responsibility as a fellow citizen. Anyways, why are you so sad uncle? I saw you sitting beside the lake where there are no lights at all. What's wrong, uncle?" Jin asked and immediately before the old man can say anything, he said, "Only if you wanna share, uncle no force at all. You can just rest."

The uncle shok his head, "It's ok, son. Not a big deal. I and my son we used to walk down the streets when it's Christmas. Holding hands together. He was all smiles when I take him out anytime." The old man bitterly smiled.

"What happened now, uncle? You miss your son? He doesn't live with you, guys?" The old man nodded. "Well, in fact, he is mad at me. When his mother died naturally, he closed himself like a snail. I never saw him smile ever again.

He needs a mother. That's his age. I married the women who can take care of him while I take care of my company. She was good with her work, but he couldn't open himself up to her. He calls her aunty and never mom. He is angry at me but he still respects me.

That's my son, I live for." He said and Jin put his hand on the old man's hand. "Don't worry, uncle. Even though, he must be angry. But, he definitely love you. I know that!" He gave a reassuring smile to the man and he smiled back. "You are raised well, son. What is your name?" He asked and Jin said..

"Seokjin, uncle. Kim seokjin."

Later that night, Jin dropped uncle at his house and went back to his house. Since, the maids are already ther to take care of him. He made his way to Yoongi's mansion  and He called his parents while they are having their wine.

He told them every part of the story without leaving a single detail. They understood everything and continued with their small wine party.

"I am going to stay at sir's mansion till the new year, mom. Don't worry, eomma, appa. I will be alright, ok?"

The next day, he rushed to the street with a happy face. He was early today and he saw the uncle sitting right there. He joined the old man and greeted him. "Hello, Uncle. How are you feeling now? Do you remember me?" Jin asked while staring at his wound.

The man beamed at Jin. "Ofc, Jinnie. I do remember you. Well, I feel totally alright from yesterday and it is not even a big injury to even consider." He laughed out. "Anyways, what are you doing here, son?" The old man asked and Jin simply said, "To spend some time with you, uncle. Now come lets go stroll around till you have the son you had with your son."

He said and he got up, he waited for the old man to stand up as he helped him. He got up and he held onto his hand. They walked to every stall present there and waited till the midnight comes and waited for the fireworks.

And the midnight came, they sat in the same place as they stared at the sky.. beautiful fireworks and people cheering up for everyone a good health and Jin did too. "Merry Christmas, Uncle!" "Merry Christmas, Jinnie!"

"Jinnie, can you marry my son. I know my son wouldn't say no to me." Hin looked at them old man and said, "No, uncle. I am already in love with someone. It would be bad if I cheat on him. He is so precious to me." He said and the old man, nodded.

"I understand, Jinnie. I hope you will live a good life with that man."