✧༺ 37 ༻✧

Jin woke up early and without making a sound he rushed towards his house with tears in his eyes. Nothing made him sad. Nothing made him cry but leaving Yoongi, whom he loved more than himself without a word is hurting him like hell.

He wiped his tears staring at the stars ready to leave the sky, anytime. He reached his house and went inside with a spare key. He went straight upto his room and locked himself in. He didn't find a reason to come back down.

In the morning, His mother saw the door open and concluded that Seokjin is home. She went to his bedroom and knocked gently, "sweetheart, Seokjin.. I know you are home, baby. Come downstairs for breakfast. The breakfast's ready~" His mother chirped while Seokjin was weeping silently in his room.

He wiped his tears immediately and answered, "Eomma, I ate at sir's. Don't worry about me." He said and Mrs. Kim just answered before going away, "Okay, sweetie. Come down when you are hungry." And she went downstairs.

Mrs. Kim asked his wife about it, "Where's Jinnie?" She was already doubtful about what happened and still was in a daze. She said, "Ah? Ahh.. He ate at Yoongi's. He asked me not to worry. You eat." She said and served it into plates.

Mrs. Kim was throughout, playing with her food instead of eating. Mr. Kim said, "Honey! You are playing with your food. Stop doing that and eat it." He said and Mrs. Kim came out from the daze. She continued to eat after a sigh, gone noticed by her husband.

Later, in the afternoon, Mrs. Kim called Jin to join for lunch. She just shrugged off why Jin is not coming downstairs to spend some time with them like he always does. She just thought he must be in some bad mood and will catch up later that day itself.

Jim came downstairs with his phone and saw the food being already served. "Eomma, next time. Don't serve my food. I will serve it myself, ok?" He said with a gale smile and his mother knew it then that there is something wrong!

She nevertheless nodded, thinking what possible could have happened for the change in Jin's mood.

Jin, after having his lunch went straight up to his room, forgetting his phone on the dining table. The notification bar took the parents'attention. It said, '12 new missed call from Sir ☺️❤️'. Mrs. Kim wondered why isn't he picking his calls up. 'A new notification from Schedules'

"Jinnie, you will be goin.."

Mrs. Kim took his phone and unlocked it. They found messages from Yoongi and a group. Seeing messages from important people, they looked at each other. "Why isn't he answering Yoongi?" Mr. Kim asked and she just shook her head. "I don't know, something is off with Jinnie."

She immediately took her phone and called Yoongi. "Hello, aunty? Is Seokjin home right now? Is he with you?" He asked in a hurry, concerned. Mrs. Kim just smiled and answered, "Yes, Yoongi. Seokjin is home with us. He just went upstairs after eating his food.

Something is off with him, Yoongi. Isn't he answering your calls?" She asked. "Yes, aunty. I have been calling him for many times now and he is not even checking his phone. Please tell him to call me back when he is free, aunty. I don't know-. Is he avoiding me?" The parents heard a sigh from Yoongi.

"I will definitely tell him, Yoongi. Did you two fight yesterday? Seems like you have some back to Korea." She asked as she stared at her husband, staring back right at her. "Yes, aunty. I came back just yesterday. I don't know what really happened betwe-"

Yoongi stopped in between not wanting to make the couple unhappy about his own mother, not happy about them being together. "Umm.. Just- maybe he is upset about something, aunty. Please ask him to talk with me anytime possible. We didn't talk much either when I came back home.

Him not telling me about anything and leaving me without a word is hurting me a lot. I want him, I need him, aunty. I just- I just love him so much. I won't let anyone or anything to seperate us. I will go to any extent just to have him by my side."

Yoongi said, gritting his teeth while having tears flowing down his face. Meanwhile, couple was perplexed because of the way Yoongi is talking.